Avery® Easy Peel® EcoFriendly White Inkjet/Laser Address Labels, 1" x 2 5/8", 100% Recycled, Pack Of 750 Item # 980055
An eco-conscious choice for getting the job done
Mailing labels offer eco-friendly labeling. The label paper and package are made with a high percentage of recycled material and with a chlorine-free process, which cuts down the amount of harmful substances associated with the manufacturing process. The labels and box are printed on soy-based and vegetable-based inks that come from renewable materials, rather than solvent-based inks. When you're done, the labels and box are also recyclable. Avery offers many free, easy-to-use design and print solutions for labels. Labels are compatible with laser and inkjet printers.
- Just bend the sheet to expose the Pop-up Edge® for fast peeling. Sheet stays intact and goes back to flat.
- Easy to customize with free templates and designs on avery.com/print
- Designed for use with most inkjet and laser printers.
- Permanent adhesive ensures labels stay secure.
- Recycled content — helps you save resources and avoid waste. Product contains 100% postconsumer recycled content. Packaging is 100% recycled with 35% postconsumer recycled content.
- Recyclable — help you recycle and reduce waste. The labels and water-based adhesive can be recycled after use, where facilities exist.
- Label paper and packaging are process chlorine free (PCF) and printed using vegetable-based inks.
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified.
|Additional Information||Package Quantity:US: 750 / Box; Canada: 750 / Pack|
|eco-label/standard||FSC — Recycled|
|label features||Chlorine-free; Eco-friendly; Self-adhesive; permanent|
|machine compatibility||inkjet printer; laser printer|
|number of labels per sheet/roll||30|
|postconsumer recycled content||100%|
|print technology||Ink-jet, laser printer/copier/fax|
|size||1" x 2 5/8"|
|total recycled content||100%|
|Show More ▾|