Avery® EcoFriendly White Inkjet/Laser Shipping Labels, 2" x 4", 100% Recycled , Box Of 1,000 Item # 980095
An eco-conscious choice for getting the job done
Mailing labels offer eco-friendly labeling. The label paper and package are made with a high percentage of recycled material and with a chlorine-free process, which cuts down the amount of harmful substances associated with the manufacturing process. The labels and box are printed on soy-based and vegetable-based inks that come from renewable materials, rather than solvent-based inks. When you're done, the labels and box are also recyclable. Avery offers many free, easy-to-use design and print solutions for labels. Labels are compatible with laser and inkjet printers.
- Made of 100% recycled material and a water based 100% recyclable adhesive Sheet stays intact and goes back to flat.
- Processed Chlorine Free and printed using soy based ink.
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified Label paper
- Easy to customize with free templates and designs on avery.com/print
- Designed for use with most inkjet and laser printers.
- Permanent adhesive ensures labels stay secure.
- Greener choice — contains 100% postconsumer recycled content. The labels (and the box they come in) are recyclable and made from recycled materials — even the adhesive is water-based and 100% recyclable!
- Label paper and packaging are process chlorine free (PCF) and printed using vegetable-based inks.
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified.
|eco-label/standard||FSC — Recycled|
|label features||Chlorine-free; Eco-friendly; Self-adhesive; permanent|
|machine compatibility||inkjet printer; laser printer|
|number of labels per sheet/roll||10|
|postconsumer recycled content||100%|
|print technology||Ink-jet, laser printer/copier/fax|
|size||2" x 4"|
|total recycled content||100%|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
Ship your packages while helping the environment with our EcoFriendly Shipping Labels. Made of 100% recycled material and Forest Stewardship Council® certified paper, the labels are processed chlorine-free and printed using soy-based ink. They're perfect for boxes, envelopes, gifts and more. The labels are compatible with laser and inkjet printers and they’re simple to customize with sharp, clear text using free templates and designs at avery.com/templates.
- Environmentally friendly labels are great for addressing, gift tags, organizing, identification and more
- Label paper is made of 100% recycled material
- Package is made of 100% recycled material
- Labels and box are recyclable
- Labels are made of water-based 100% recyclable adhesive
Avery EcoFriendly Labels
Eco-FriendlyNot only are the label paper and package made of 100% recycled material and processed chlorine free, the labels and box are also recyclable as part of paper waste. Count on the same high-quality Avery label while leaving a smaller footprint.
Internet Shipping Ready (Half-Sheet Labels)The labels work well with popular Internet shipping software USPS, Click-N-Ship Shipping Assistant, UPS.com, FedEx.com, Stamps.com, Pitney Bowes Shipstream Manager Deluxe, eBay, and PayPal.
Variety of UsesAvery labels work with a variety of printer types and come in several sizes to accommodate the project at hand.
- Sustainable branding--labels are part of the sustainable message you want to send
- Professional-looking packages/mailings
Variety of Options
Variety of Options Available
The labels work with a variety of printer types and come in several labels-per-sheet options to accommodate the project at hand.
Printer Options: Works for both InkJet and Laser
Labels per Sheet: Choose the number of labels per sheet that's right for the job:
Free and Easy Ways to Customize and Print
Avery offers free template solutions to make it easy for you to customize and print your Avery labels.
- Convenient: just visit avery.com/templates to get started
- Customizable: start with a pre-designed Avery template, or use a blank to design from scratch
- Easy mail merge: import an entire address list or other data in just a few clicks
- Compatible: solutions for Mac and PC systems
- Flexible: there's a solution for any project, from a quick sheet of return address labels to a special design for a product or occasion
- Helpful: online demos, articles and more to help guide you through a successful project
Learn more at avery.com/templates
The Avery Family of Labels
White AddressingGreat for high-volume mailing projects with Easy Peel and Pop-Up-Edge technology. Making your mailings fast and efficient.
EcoFriendlyLabels are made of 100% recycled material and processed chlorine free. Count on the same high-quality Avery label while leaving a smaller footprint.
White ShippingAvery offers bright, white labels with TrueBlock technology, guaranteed to completely cover up everything underneath. You'll give your packages a sharp, professional appearance even when reusing boxes, large envelopes and mailing tubes. They are also ideal for Internet shipping labels.
Brown KraftLabels cover up existing markings, and the color blends with cardboard so you can reuse old boxes and create a seamless appearance.
ClearWhen addressing or shipping envelopes for special occasions such as weddings, holidays, presentations, new client proposals, events etc, Avery Clear Easy Peel address labels provide you with a professional finish.
Branding, Merchandising & PromotingIdeal for branding products, brochures and mail pieces. Print-to-the-edge feature lets you create a custom look to showcase your product, logo or company.
WeatherProofThese weatherproof labels stand up to tough weather and temperature conditions, stick firmly, repel water and moisture, and resist scuffs, tears and smudges.
Home OrganizationIdeal for organizing and labeling household products or equipment.
Unique Shapes & ColorsLabels are ideal for priority messages, color coding, warning labels or anytime you need to make a bold statement.
IdentificationIdeal for identifying ownership on products, equipment, or places for items.
RepositionableAvery Repositionable Labels with Re-hesive technology allow labels to be removed and reapplied without damaging the label or envelope. Labels become permanent over time and are guaranteed not to fall off.
FilingIdeal for organizing your file folders, documents, and binders.