Avery® EcoFriendly Inkjet/Laser File Folder Labels, 2/3" x 3 7/16", 100% Recycled, White, Pack Of 1,500 Item # 980105
An eco-conscious choice for getting the job done
File folder labels offer eco-friendly labeling. The label paper and package are made with a high percentage of recycled material and with a chlorine-free process, which cuts down the amount of harmful substances associated with the manufacturing process. The labels and box are printed on soy-based and vegetable-based inks that come from renewable materials, rather than solvent-based inks. When you're done, the labels and box are also recyclable. Avery offers many free, easy-to-use design and print solutions for labels. Labels are compatible with laser and inkjet printers.
- Bend each sheet to expose the Pop-up Edge® for fast peeling. Sheet stays intact and goes back a flat position.
- Permanent adhesive ensures labels stick and stay without lifting or curling.
- Compatible with popular software packages and templates.
- Designed for use with most inkjet and laser printers.
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) — for wood/paper products from forests certified to the 'gold' standard of responsible forestry. Forest Stewardship Council US-0081. FSC Certification ensures responsible use of forest resources and provides assurance that the fiber in this paper comes from forests that are well-managed to protect biodiversity and the livelihoods of the people that depend on those forests.
- Greener choice — contains 100% postconsumer recycled content.
|eco-label/standard||FSC — Recycled|
|label features||Chlorine-free; Eco-friendly; Self-adhesive; permanent|
|label type||file folder|
|machine compatibility||inkjet printer; laser printer|
|number of labels per sheet/roll||30|
|postconsumer recycled content||100%|
|print technology||Ink-jet, laser printer/copier/fax|
|size||2/3" X 3 7/16"|
|total recycled content||100%|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
Take a step toward helping the planet with Avery EcoFriendly File Folder Labels—the labels that work for you and the environment. The label paper and package are made of 100% recycled material and are Processed Chlorine Free, which cuts down the amount of harmful substances associated with the manufacturing process. The labels and box are printed on soy- and vegetable-based inks that come from renewable materials, rather than solvent-based inks. When you're done, the labels and box are also recyclable as part of paper waste. With our EcoFriendly Labels, you can trust in the same high quality you’ve come to rely on from Avery products. Get free software and templates at avery.com/templates to customize your labels. Avery EcoFriendly Labels help you do your part to leave a smaller footprint.
- Label paper is made of 100% recycled material
- Package is made of 100% recycled material
- Labels are made of water-based 100% recyclable adhesive
- Label paper and package are Processed Chlorine Free
- Compatible with laser and inkjet printers