H&R Block® Premium 2016 Tax Software, For PC/Mac, Traditional Disc Item # 982569
Take advantage of tax software that delivers guidance tailored just for you every step of the way. E-filing capability makes sending your info to the IRS fast and easy.
- Designed to help you prepare and file state and federal taxes for the 2016 year.
- Personalized guidance and built-in tax advice simplifies filings from start to finish.
- Provides audit support for homeowners, investors, rental property owners and self-employed Schedule C filers.
- Tax deduction finder helps ensure filings are fulfilled accurately and completely.
- Includes 5 free federal e-files.
- CD-ROM makes installation simple.
|additional requirements||internet connection; printer; sound card; speakers|
|brand name||H&R Block|
|filing types supported||self-employed|
|memory requirements||256 MB|
|minimum hard disk space||170 MB|
|minimum processor compatibility||Intel Pentium 300MHz or better|
|minimum resolution required||1024 x 768|
|operating system compatibility||Windows XP Service Pack 3; Windows Vista; Windows 7; Windows 8.1; Windows 10; Mac OS X 10.6.8+|
|other incomes supported||estate; investment; mortgage/property; rental; trust|
|tax deduction finder||yes|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
H&R Block Premium Tax Software provides everything homeowners, investors, rental property owners and self-employed Schedule C filers need to easily complete federal and state taxes. It includes FREE online chat with a tax professional and
in-person support in the unlikely event of an audit. With step-by-step guidance on more than 350 credits and deductions and tax calculators to help determine the cost basis of a home sale, dividend, gift and/or inheritance assets. H&R Block Premium
Tax Software is the ideal program to help complex tax filers get their maximum refund—guaranteed.
Self-Employed/Rental Property OwnersThe right choice for customers with complex tax situations, including rental property owners and self-employed filers. Easily complete federal and state returns with free unlimited expert tax advice every step of the way.
- Step-by-step Q&A and guidance on more than 350 credits and deductions
- Quickly import your W-2, 1099 and last year's personal tax return
- Easily import from TurboTax® and Quicken® software
- Itemize deductions with Schedule A
- Accuracy Review™ checks for issues and assesses your audit risk1
- Five free federal e-files for your personal return, and unlimited federal preparation and printing
- Reporting assistance on income from investments, stock options, home sales and retirement
- Guidance on maximizing mortgage interest and real estate tax deductions
- H&R Block DeductionPro® values and optimizes charitable donations
- One personal state program download included — a $39.95 value (State e-file available for $19.95 per return)
- Tax calculators to help determine the cost basis of sale, dividend, gift, and inheritance assets
- Advanced Schedule C guidance to maximize deductions for self-employment income
- Schedule E guidance for rental property income and expenses
Exclusively from H&R BlockChat with H&R Block’s tax pros and ask unlimited questions for free if you get stuck along the way.2
Your Refund Explained.Refund Reveal™ shows, in one simple snapshot, how and why your refund increases or decreases with each entry you make.
There For You.In the unlikely event of an audit, H&R Block will help you manage the process and represent you in person for free.3
Your Data’s Security.Data encryption technology with 24/7 security monitoring helps preven stolen identity refund fraud.
Product Sneak Peak
- 1 The audit risk assessment is not a guarantee you will not be audited.
- 2 You can ask our tax advisors unlimited questions at no extra cost during regular chat hours.
- 3 Free in-person audit representation is available only for clients who purchase and use H&R Block Tax Software to prepare and file their 2016 individual income tax return. Terms and restrictions apply; see www.hrblock.com for details.
- 4 Additional state programs are extra. Most state programs available in January; release dates vary by state.
- 5 State e-file not available in NH.