Razor-Back® Road Rake Item # 982804
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Razor-Back® Bow Rake With Fiberglass Handle
- One-piece forged head 15-tine steel bow rake. 60" fiberglass handle. Cushion grip.
- For loosening and leveling mulch, peat moss and loose or heavy soils.
- Use to collect leaves, hay, grass or other garden debris.
- Features forged 14-tine head and a steel ferrule. 66" North American hardwood handle.
- Designed to level materials, including gravel and soil.
- One piece forged steel tines work hard to spread the material evenly. Heavy-duty rake that is great for contractors and for professional use, as well as for DIY homeowners.
- Strong head connection for years of use.
|brand name||Razor- Back|
|head width||15 1/2 in|
|Connection Type||Steel Ferrule|
|handle length||66 in|
|No. of Tines||14|
|head type||One Piece|
|Head Material||Forged Steel|
|manufacturer||The Ames Companies, Inc.|
|Tine Length||4 in|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|handle material||White Ash|
|Show More ▾|