HP EliteDesk 800 G2 Desktop Computer - Intel Core i5 i5-6500 3.20 GHz - 4 GB DDR4 SDRAM - 500 GB HDD - Windows 7 Professional 64-bit - Micro Tower - Black Item # 982871
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Experience top-notch productivity plus industry-leading reliability, security, and manageability, plus a unique portfolio of solutions with the powerful HP EliteDesk 800 TWR, HP's most expandable enterprise-class PC.
|Dual-Layer Media Supported||Yes|
|Effective Memory Speed||2133 MHz|
|Environmental Certification||WEEE; EU WEEE; RoHS; IT Eco Declaration; Ecolabel|
|form factor||Micro Tower|
|Graphics Controller Manufacturer||Intel|
|Graphics Controller Model||HD Graphics 530|
|Graphics Memory Technology||DDR4 SDRAM|
|hard drive capacity||500 GB|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC; 230 V AC|
|memory type||DDR4 SDRAM|
|Operating System Architecture||64-bit|
|operating system details||Windows 7 Professional|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7 Pro|
|Optical Media Supported||DVD-RAM/±R/±RW|
|package contents||EliteDesk 800 G2 Tower PC; HP USB Business Slim Keyboard; HP USB Mouse|
|ports||1 DisplayPort; 2 USB 2.0; 8 USB 3.0; 1 VGA 15-pin D-sub|
|processor speed||3.20 GHz|
|processor type||Intel Core i5|
|Product Series||800 G2|
|Rated Memory Speed||2133 MHz|
|Theft/Intrusion Protection||Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)|
|Total Number of USB Ports||10|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
Windows 7 Professional 64 (available through downgrade rights from Windows 10 Pro)
Intel® Core™ i5 processor
Starting at 20.8 lb
Experience top-notch productivity plus industry-leading reliability, security, and manageability, plus a unique portfolio of solutions with the powerful HP EliteDesk 800 TWR, HP’s most expandable enterprise-class PC.
Help protect your PC and maintain maximum uptime with a suite of solutions that help stop security breaches, including HP BIOSphereh4 with SureStart.
Get the reassurance of a PC that goes through 120,000 hours of HP Total Test Process and is designed to pass MIL-STD testing.h5 Add an optional Dust Management Solution for enhanced reliability in dusty environments.
Extend the life of your investment with a tool-less chassis and a range of expansion slots, bays, ports, and connectors for the most demanding business needs.
Help secure the future of your modern business. Modern PCs from HP make the most of Windows 10 Prof1 to help protect you from today’s security threats and maximize management and productivity features for business.
Simplify IT rollouts and stagger deployments with an 18-month lifecycle and global availability in more than 180 countries where HP conducts business.
Make conferencing from your PC as simple as the touch of a button with the optional HP Conferencing Keyboard and HP Wired Headset.f3
Support your environmental initiatives with energy-efficient PCs that are ENERGY STAR® certified and EPEAT® Goldf9 registered.
- Operating system
- Windows 7 Professional 64 (available through downgrade rights from Windows 10 Pro)
- Memory, standard
- 4 GB DDR4-2133 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB)
- Memory slots
- 4 DIMM
- Hard drive description
- 500 GB 7200 rpm SATA
- Processor family
- Intel® Core™ i5 processor
- Intel® Core™ i5-6500 with Intel HD Graphics 530 (3.2 GHz, up to 3.6 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost, 6 MB cache, 4 cores)
- Starting at 20.8 lb
- Weight note (imperial)
- Exact weight depends on configuration
- Intel HD Graphics
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 170 x 425.4 x 389 mm
- Pointing device
- HP USB Mouse
- 2 USB 3.0; 2 USB 2.0 (1 fast charging); 1 headphone connector; 1 headphone/microphone
- Expansion slots
- 1 full-height PCIe x16 (x4); 1 full-height PCIe x16; 2 full-height PCIe x1; 1 PCI (optional)
- Security management
- HP BIOSphere with Sure Start; Trusted Platform Module, SLB9670TT1.2FW4.40 (TPM) 1.2 (Common Criteria EAL4+ certified), field upgradeable to 2.0; SATA port disablement (via BIOS); Drive lock; RAID (available as a configurable option); Intel® Identity Protection Technology (IPT); Serial, parallel, USB enable/disable (via BIOS); Optional USB port disable at factory (user configurable via BIOS); Removable media write/boot control; Power-on password (via BIOS); Setup password (via BIOS); HP Solenoid Hood Lock/Sensor; Support for chassis padlocks and cable lock devices; HP Chassis (1 bay) Security Kitd14
- Protected by HP Services, including a 3-year parts, 3 years labor, and 3 years onsite service (3/3/3) limited warranty; Terms and conditions vary by country; Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product h2 Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance. h3 Sold separately or available as a configurable option. h4 HP BIOSphere features may vary depending on the PC platform & configuration. h5 MIL-STD testing is pending and is not intended to demonstrate fitness for U.S. Department of Defense contract requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Accidental damage or damage under the MIL STD test conditions requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack. d14 This product ships with TPM 1.2 with option to upgrade to TPM 2.0. Upgrade utility is expected to be available by the end of 2015 via HP Customer Support.