- Premoistened wipes are ready-to-use.
- Offers tough cleaning in a thick wipe. Just wipe, toss and you're done — 1 towel goes a long way.
- Thick, textured wipes work on a variety of surfaces.
- Low-streak formula works great on shiny surfaces like glass and mirrors.
|Manufacturer #||CLO 15948|
|towel size||7" x 8"|
|manufacturer||The Clorox Company|
From the Manufacturer|
Clorox® Disinfecting Wipes are a convenient, effective solution for cleaning and disinfecting a wide variety of surfaces. With these convenient wipes, there's no need for multiple products--just wipe, toss, and you're done. Clorox® Disinfecting Wipes are EPA-registered to kill 99.9% of germs and bacteria, including the viruses that cause cold and flu.1
Efficient One-Step Cleaning and DisinfectingDid you know that several of the competitive disinfecting wipes require a separate pre-cleaning step before they can be used for general disinfection purposes? Clorox® Disinfecting Wipes effectively clean and disinfect in just one economical step!
Convenient Disinfecting Times
When you are using a disinfecting wipe to clean those high-touch germ hot spots, you can’t afford to use products that require long dwell times. Who has time to wait and reapply product if the surface doesn’t remain wet? Clorox® Disinfecting Wipes have contact times of only 4 minutes to kill bacteria – more than twice as fast as competitive wipes.
Registered to Kill Germs of ConcernDon’t you want the peace of mind knowing that the disinfecting wipe you’re using is killing those bacteria and viruses that concern you most? Clorox® Disinfecting Wipes are EPA-registered to kill key germs of concern.
Powerful and Versatile
Clorox® Disinfecting Wipes feature a thick, textured wipe that tackles tough messes like baked-on food residue in kitchens and soap scum and other soils in the bathroom. Clorox® Disinfecting Wipes are suitable and effective on multiple surfaces, including countertops, faucets, tile surfaces, and appliance exteriors. They're specially formulated to be gentle on finished wood surfaces2 like tables, cabinets, and floors, and have a clear-drying formula to clean and disinfect shiny surfaces like glass and mirrors without leaving a trace.
For Schools: Classroom Cleaning Essentials
- 1 Use as directed on hard nonporous surfaces. See label for organisms.
- 2 Wood must be treated with polyurethane to be suitable for Clorox® Disinfecting Wipes usage. Not recommended for use on unfinished, unsealed, unpainted, waxed, oiled or worn flooring. Test a small area first.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability