HP Designjet Wireless Color 36" Inkjet Large Format Printer, T520 Item # 986029
Print large, impressive visuals
- Work and print from virtually anywhere.
- Features a 4.3 inch touchscreen that makes it easy to operate.
- Features a built-in B plus tray and front loading roll.
- Fast Ethernet (100Base-T) and built-in Wi-Fi capability let you use your printer in any networked environment.
- Comes with 1GB RAM and HP GL2 technology.
- Features an auto document feeder for faster, more efficient printing.
- Maximum 150’ paper roll capacity.
- Print time color image ISO N5. (best, D glossy paper) 16.3 min/page, (normal, D glossy paper) 9.3 min/page, (draft, D coated paper) 1.3 min/page.
- Offers a print resolution of up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi from 1200 x 1200 input dpi and optimization for photo paper selected.
- High-speed USB 2.0 certified.
|Ethernet Technology||Fast Ethernet|
|maximum sheet size||8 3/10" to 36"|
|Certifications & Standards||IEC 13660:2001|
|maximum color print speed||16 ppm|
|color print speed range||11 - 20 ppm|
|auto double-sided printing||no|
|USB Standard||USB 2.0|
|package contents||Designjet T520 36-in ePrinter; Printhead; Print Cartridges; Quick Reference Guide; Setup Poster; Software CD; Power Cord|
|Standby Power Consumption||300 mW|
|Media Size||D; A1; A3; 8.27" to 24.02" Width - Cut Sheet; 10.98" to 24.02" Width - Roll Paper; 149.93 ft - Roll Paper; B+|
|Product Name||Designjet T520 36-in ePrinter|
|Language Emulation||HP GL/2; HP RTL; HP PCL3/GUI; CALS/G4|
|screen size||4.3 in.|
|Maximum Print Width||36 in.|
|media type||Roll Paper; Cut Sheet; Plain Paper; Coated Paper; Glossy Paper; Bond Paper; Heavyweight Paper; Recycled Paper; Bright White Inkjet Paper; Technical Paper; Tracing Paper; Vellum; Clear Film; Matte Film; Photo Paper; Satin Photo Paper; Semi-gloss Paper; Premium Ink Jet Plain Paper; Polypropylene|
|compatible toner/ink||CZ129A, CZ130A, CZ131A, CZ132A, CZ133A, CZ134A, CZ135A, CZ136A, C1Q10A|
|Media Handling||1 x Cut Sheet Feeder 1 Sheet|
|dimensions||50.9"H x 20.9"W x 36.7"D|
|number of colors||4|
|maximum black and white print resolution||2400 x 1200 dpi|
|operating system compatibility||Windows XP 32/64-bit; Windows Server 2003 32/64-bit; Windows Server 2008 32/64-bit; Windows Vista®; Windows® 7 Linux; Mac OS Mac OS X v 10.6, 10.7, 10.8|
|Operating Power Consumption||35 W|
|Maximum Print Resolution||2400 x 1200 dpi|
|connector type||Ethernet (100Base-T); USB 2.0; Wi-Fi|
|Platform Supported||PC; Mac|
|form factor||Floor Standing Supported|
|Auto Paper Cutter||Yes|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|maximum optimized color print resolution||2400 x 1200 dpi|
|Show More ▾|
Product Q & A
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Print quality color (best)
Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi
Reliable, accurate, and easy to use—this large-format printer is a good investment for your studio. Grow your business with convenient printing that lets you work and print wherever you are.h1
Take advantage of a large-format printer loaded with features to help you do more in your growing studio. Accurate and rich color quality, exceptional print speeds, and reduced downtime give you the tools you need to succeed.
Experience how easy it is to use the HP Designjet T520 ePrinter. With an intuitive color touchscreen, true print preview, A3/B+ tray, front-load media roll, and Wi-Fi, it has never been simpler to print a wide range of large-format applications.
Print to your HP Designjet T520, using HP Designjet ePrint & Share. This free Web service makes it easy to access and print large-format documents using your tablet, smartphone, laptop or printer touchscreen.h1
Print from your smartphone, tablet, and Internetconnected PC from virtually anywhere.
Manage jobs directly at the MFP, using the HP color touchscreen.
Individual Inks - Replace only the individual ink cartridge that runs out
Architecture, engineering and GIS; Graphic design
Many of the newest printers from HP connect to the Internet. See your printer status, add and remove print apps, and manage ePrint settings and job history from any Web browser, at home or on the go.f2
Add this device to your office Ethernet network to share with your workgroup.
- HP Designjet T520 ePrinter
- ink cartridges
- printer stand
- quick reference guide
- setup poster
- startup software
- power cord
- Model size
- 36 in
- Print time color image ISO N5 (best, D glossy paper)
- 11.4 min/page
- Print time color image ISO N5 (normal, D glossy paper)
- 9.1 min/page
- Print time color image ISO N5 (draft, D coated paper)
- 1.1 min/page
- Print time color image ISO N5 (normal, D coated paper)
- 3.8 min/page
- Print time color line drawing (draft, D)
- 35 sec/page
- Print speed color line drawing (draft, US D plain paper)
- 70 D prints per hour
- Print speed black line drawing (draft, US D plain paper)
- 70 D prints per hour
- Print speed line drawing (economode, D plain paper)
- 70 D prints per hour
- Memory, standard
- 1 GB
- Hard disk
- Print quality color (best)
- Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi
- Print technology
- HP Thermal Inkjet
- Number of print cartridges
- 4 (cyan, magenta, yellow, black)
- Ink types
- Dye-based (C, M, Y); pigment-based (K)
- Non-printable area (cut-sheet)
- 0.2 x 0.67 x 0.2 x 0.2 in
- Guaranteed minimum line width
- 0.0028 in (ISO/IEC 13660:2001(E))
- Line accuracy
- +/- 0.1%
- Maximum optical density (black)
- 8 L* min/2.10 D
- Finished output handling
- Sheet feed; roll feed; input tray; media bin; automatic cutter
- Media types
- Bond and coated paper (bond, coated, heavyweight coated, recycled, plain, bright white), technical paper (natural tracing, vellum), film (clear, matte), photographic paper (satin, gloss, semigloss, premium, polypropylene), self-adhesive (adhesive, polypropylene)
- Media sizes standard (sheets, rolls)
- 8.3 to 36-in wide sheets; 11 to 36-in rolls
- Roll maximum output
- 150 ft
- Roll external diameter
- 3.9 in
- Media thickness
- Up to 11.8 mil
- HP ePrint capability
- Connectivity, standard
- Fast Ethernet (100Base-T); Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified; Wi-Fi
- Print languages
- HP-GL/2, HP-RTL, HP PCL 3 GUI, JPEG, CALS G4
- Compatible operating systems
- Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate/Professional/Home Premium, Windows Vista Ultimate/Business/Home Premium, Windows XP (32-bit, 64-bit) Professional/Home, Windows Server 2008 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2003 (32-bit, 64-bit); Mac OS X v 10.6, v 10.7, v 10.8; Citrix XenApp; Citrix XenServer
- Power consumption
- < 35 watts (printing), < 4.5 watts (sleep), < 0.3 watts (standby)
- Operating temperature range
- 41 to 104ºF
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 50.9 x 20.9 x 36.7 in
- 86.4 lb
- One-year limited hardware warranty
- Software included
- HP Designjet Utility for Mac and Windows, HP Designjet ePrint & Share for Windows
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product h1 Local printing requires mobile device and printer to be on the same network (usually Wi-Fi access points bridge wireless to wired connections) or have a direct wireless connection. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. Remote printing requires an Internet connection to an HP web-connected printer. Wireless broadband use requires separately purchased service contract for mobile devices. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. See http://www.hp.com/go/designjetmobility for more details. f2 In oer to use these features, your printer must be connected to a network with Internet access.