HP Designjet T120 Inkjet Large Format Printer - 24" Print Width - Color Item # 986047
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Deliver fast, professional results
- Built-in wireless (802.11b/g) technology makes it easy for the whole office to connect or print from your compatible Android or iOS smartphone. Ethernet and USB 2.0 ports allow backup wired connectivity.
- Create wide-format architectural designs, maps, photos and other oversize items.
- Creates color images at speeds up to 275 sq ft/hr.
- Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi resolution for crisp, detailed images.
- Sheet feed, roll feed, input tray, media bin and automatic cutter allow printing on a wide range of media. Accommodates 11" to 24" rolls, 8.3" x 11" to 24" x 74.7" sheets and A4, A3, A2, A1 (A, B, C, D) standard sheets.
- Built-in A3/B+ tray enables flexible printing options.
- Full-color 4.3" touch screen puts simple, intuitive use at your fingertips.
- 1GB of built-in memory help you process complex files at high speeds.
- Included drivers are compatible with most Windows® and Mac OS X machines.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
|Ethernet Technology||Fast Ethernet|
|RAM Installed (Max)||256 MB / 256 MB (max)|
|Certifications & Standards||IEC 13660:2001; Wi-Fi Certified; CCC Class B; CSA; EMC Class B; EN 60950-1; EuP; FCC Class B certified; GOST; ICES Class B; KCC Class A; LVD; PSB; R&TTE|
|maximum color print speed||241.1 ft²/h70 Second|
|Environmental Certification||ENERGY STAR; REACH; RoHS; WEEE|
|USB Standard||USB 2.0|
|package contents||Designjet T120 ePrinter; Printhead; Quick Reference Guide; Setup Poster; Software CD; Power Cord; Print Cartridges|
|Standby Power Consumption||300 mW|
|Media Size||D; A1; A3; 8.27" to 24.02" Width - Cut Sheet; 10.98" to 24.02" Width - Roll Paper; 149.93 ft; B+|
|Max Resolution (Color)||1200 dpi|
|Product Name||Designjet T120 ePrinter|
|Language Emulation||HP PCL3/GUI; JPEG|
|screen size||4.3 in.|
|Maximum Print Width||24 in.|
|media type||Roll Paper; Cut Sheet; Plain Paper; Coated Paper; Glossy Paper; Bond Paper; Heavyweight Paper; Recycled Paper; Bright White Inkjet Paper; Technical Paper; Tracing Paper; Vellum; Clear Film; Matte Film; Photo Paper; Satin Photo Paper; Semi-gloss Paper; Premium Ink Jet Plain Paper; Polypropylene|
|Maximum Memory||256 MB|
|Max Resolution (B&W)||1200 dpi|
|Media Handling||1 x Cut Sheet Feeder 1 Sheet|
|number of colors||4|
|operating system compatibility||Citrix XenApp; Citrix XenServer; Microsoft Windows Windows 7 Ultimate/Professional/Home Premium; Windows Vista Ultimate/Business/Home Premium; Windows XP (32-bit, 64-bit) Professional/Home; Windows Server 2008 (32-bit, 64-bit); Windows Server 2008 R2; Windows Server 2003 (32-bit, 64-bit); Mac: Mac OS X v 10.6, v 10.7, v 10.8|
|Operating Power Consumption||35 W|
|Maximum Print Resolution||2400 x 1200 dpi|
|Platform Supported||PC; Mac|
|form factor||Floor Standing Supported|
|Auto Paper Cutter||Yes|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Display Screen Type||LCD|
|Show More ▾|
Product Q & A
Print quality color (best)
Up to 1200 x 1200 optimized dpi
The easy-to-use 24-inch HP DesignJet T120 Printer gives you more for your money—including front-loading media roll and built-in A3/B+ tray, wireless connectivityh2 , intuitive touchscreen, and easy operation.
Make the most of your investment in a 24-inch printer—front-loading media roll, built-in tray, and Wi-Fi connectivity.h2 Convenient in-house printing saves trips to the repro house. Original HP inks, long-life printheads deliver quality results.
Discover how easy large-format printing can be with the HP Designjet T120 ePrinter. Its small footprint, intuitive color touchscreen, and true print preview make printing large-format drawings and presentations virtually effortless.
Print to your HP Designjet T120, using HP Designjet ePrint & Share. This free Web service makes it easy to access and print large-format documents using your tablet, smartphone, laptop or printer touchscreen.h1
Print from your smartphone, tablet, and Internetconnected PC from virtually anywhere.
Individual Inks - Replace only the individual ink cartridge that runs out
Graphic design; Architecture engineering and GIS
Many of the newest printers from HP connect to the Internet. See your printer status, add and remove print apps, and manage ePrint settings and job history from any Web browser, at home or on the go.f3
Add this device to your office Ethernet network to share with your workgroup.
- HP Designjet T120 ePrinter
- introductory ink cartridges
- quick reference guide
- setup poster
- startup software
- power cord
- Model size
- 24 in
- Print time color image ISO N5 (best, D glossy paper)
- 16.3 min/page
- Print time color image ISO N5 (normal, D glossy paper)
- 9.3 min/page
- Print time color image ISO N5 (draft, D coated paper)
- 1.3 min/page
- Print time color image ISO N5 (normal, D coated paper)
- 4.1 min/page
- Print time color line drawing (draft, D)
- 70 sec/page
- Print speed color line drawing (draft, US D plain paper)
- 40 D prints per hour
- Print speed black line drawing (draft, US D plain paper)
- 40 D prints per hour
- Print speed line drawing (economode, D plain paper)
- 40 D prints per hour
- Memory, standard
- 256 MB
- Hard disk
- Print quality color (best)
- Up to 1200 x 1200 optimized dpi
- Print technology
- HP Thermal Inkjet
- Number of print cartridges
- 4 (cyan, magenta, yellow, black)
- Ink types
- Dye-based (C, M, Y); pigment-based (K)
- Non-printable area (cut-sheet)
- 0.2 x 0.67 x 0.2 x 0.2 in
- Guaranteed minimum line width
- 0.0028 in (ISO/IEC 13660:2001(E))
- Line accuracy
- +/- 0.1%
- Maximum optical density (black)
- 8 L* min/2.10 D
- Finished output handling
- Sheet feed; roll feed; input tray; automatic cutter
- Media types
- Bond and coated paper (bond, coated, heavyweight coated, recycled, plain, bright white), technical paper (natural tracing, vellum), film (clear, matte), photographic paper (satin, gloss, semigloss, premium, polypropylene), self-adhesive (adhesive, polypropylene)
- Media sizes standard (sheets, rolls)
- 8.3 to 24-in wide sheets; 11 to 24-in rolls
- Roll maximum output
- 150 ft
- Roll external diameter
- 3.9 in
- Media thickness
- Up to 11.8 mil
- HP ePrint capability
- Connectivity, standard
- Fast Ethernet (100Base-T); Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified; Wi-Fi
- Print languages
- HP PCL 3 GUI, JPEG
- Compatible operating systems
- Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate/Professional/Home Premium, Windows Vista Ultimate/Business/Home Premium, Windows XP (32-bit, 64-bit) Professional/Home, Windows Server 2008 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2003 (32-bit, 64-bit); Mac OS X v 10.6, v 10.7, v 10.8; Citrix XenApp; Citrix XenServer
- Power consumption
- < 35 watts (printing), < 4.5 watts (sleep), < 0.3 watts (standby)
- Operating temperature range
- 41 to 104ºF
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 38.9 x 20.9 x 11.2 in
- 56.2 lb
- One-year limited hardware warranty
- Software included
- HP Designjet Utility for Mac and Windows, HP Designjet ePrint & Share for Windows
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product h2 Local printing requires mobile device and printer to be on the same network (usually Wi-Fi access points bridge wireless to wired connections). Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. Remote printing requires an Internet connection to an HP web-connected printer. Wireless broadband use requires separately purchased service contract for mobile devices. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. See http://www.hp.com/go/designjetmobility for more details. h1 Requires an HP Designjet ePrint & Share account, Internet connection to the printer, and connected Internet-capable device. When using the HP Designjet ePrint & Share mobile app, a compatible Apple® iOS or Android™ device and Internet connection are required. Data or connection charges may apply. Print times may vary. For more information, visit hp.com/go/eprintandshare. f3 In oer to use these features, your printer must be connected to a network with Internet access.