Dramatically thinner than the original Freestyle, the Freestyle2 is ideal for both office and travel use. Retaining the same ergonomic features as its predecessor the Freestyle2 is the only keyboard that adjusts to each individual's unique body type - from petite to large frame.. Features include:
- Sleek low profile: minimal height, effectively creates negative slope and reduces extension.
- Ideal for both office and travel use.
- Narrow foot print for comfortable mousing and keying.
- Separate and adjustable left/right keying modules.
- Low-force key switches.
- Embedded 10-key.
- Familiar key layout provides for minimal adaptation time.
- Driverless hot keys for commonly used mouse actions (Cut, Copy, Paste, Undo, Page Fwd, Page Bk, and Web Home).
- Up to nine inches of complete separation between the left and right keying modules. Ideal for positioning a 10-keypad, trackball, or touchpad in the space between each module.
- Adjusts for both shoulder width, arm and wrist angle.
- Both modules can be attached with the included Pivot Tether™ while still allowing an infinite amount of splay.
|Keyboard/Keypad Cable Length||6 ft|
|Built-in Devices||USB Hub|
|System Requirements||USB PortOperating Systems:; Windows; Linux|
|Keyboard/Keypad Connectivity Technology||Cable|
|package contents||Freestyle2 Keyboard for PC; Pivot Tether|
|Product Name||Freestyle2 Keyboard for PC|
|Keyboard/Keypad Host Interface||USB|
|Number of USB Hub Ports||2|
|Keyboard/Keypad Features||Ergonomic; Low-profile Keys|
|Hot Keys||Forward; Home; Page Movement; Pause; Undo; Paste; Copy; Cut|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability