This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
- Home /
- Product Details
EnGenius EPA5006GP Passive 54v Gigabit Power-over-Ethernet Adapter supports high-speed data and up to 32.8 watts/54v of power to compliant devices such as APs, IP cameras or VoIP Phones to 328-feet away over a single cable. Compact optimal port design provides easy, precise installation and built-in power surge protection preserves valuable equipment.The Passive 54v PoE Adapter gives network administrators the flexibility to extend power to compatible network devices in locations where power outlets may not be readily available, such as on ceilings or in crawl spaces, while also connecting them to the company network. By combining high-speed Gigabit and power over the same CAT5/6 cable, the EPA5006GP ensures maximum device performance.
|Input Connectors||Power IEC 60320 C6|
|Input Ports||1 Gigabit Ethernet|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC; 220 V AC|
|manufacturer||EnGenius Technologies, Inc|
|Maximum Frequency||63 Hz|
|Maximum Input Current||800 mA|
|Maximum Output Power||32.80 W|
|Minimum Frequency||47 Hz|
|Mount Type||Wall Mountable|
|Output Ports||1 Gigabit Ethernet|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE)||PoE (IEEE 802.3af)|
|protection type||Over Voltage; Overload Protection|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|What's Included||Passive 54V Gigabit Single Port PoE Adapter; Anchors; Screws|
EnGenius EPA5006GP 32W (Passive 54v) Gigabit PoE Adapter
EnGenius EPA5006GP Passive 54v Gigabit Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) Adapter supports high-speed data and up to 32.8-watts (54v) of power to Passive 54v PoE-compatible
devices in locations where power outlets may not be readily available, such as on ceilings or in crawl spaces, while also connecting them to the company network.
Compact optimal port design provides easy, precise installation and built-in power surge protection preserves valuable equipment.
- Connect and extend power to Passive 54v PoE-compatible devices such as Access Points, IP Cameras and VoIP phones over a single CAT5/6 cable.
- Extend power to deployment locations where electrical outlets are unavailable, up to 328-feet away such as on ceilings or in crawl spaces.
- Optimal port design provides easy positioning in difficult installations.
- Compact design encapsulates the power supply for easy placement.
- Combine high-speed and power for maximum device performance.
- With disconnect, short-circuit and surge protection, valuable networking equipment is guarded from power surges or short-circuits associated with lighting strikes and electrostatic discharges (ESD).
- Power a single Access Point, Switch, IP Camera or other Passive 54v PoE-compatible device up to 32.8-watts/54v.
- EPA5006GP provides proprietary PoE power.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability