APC® Back UPS Connect 50 2-Outlet Uninterruptible Power Supply, 84VA/50 Watts, BGE50ML Item # 992640
Make sure your devices are powered at home and on the road
- Provides backup power to help make sure that your network can stay connected during a power outage.
- 2 surge-protected outlets and 3 USB ports let you connect a wide range of devices. Smart Charging technology helps to maximize charging speeds according to the type of device detected.
- Battery pack can also be removed to serve as a mobile power pack.
- 120-volt and 50-watt capacity.
|average charging time||2.5 hours|
|dimensions||2.1"H x 7.7"W x 7"D|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC|
|manufacturer||American Power Conversion Corp|
|mounting hardware included||yes|
|number of outlets||2|
|number of outlets with battery backup||2|
|package contents||Standby UPS; Power Cord; Removable Mbile Power Pack; Removable Support Feet; Stabilization / Wall Mounting Feet; USB Cable; User Manual|
|Product Line||Back-UPS Connect|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
APC Back-UPS® BGE50ML Video
APC BGE50ML Back-UPS ConnectThe APC Back-UPS Connect BGE50ML is the industry's first combination UPS and Lithium-Ion mobile power pack. Designed to power wireless networks for hours during storms and blackouts, the BGE50ML's battery (M12USWH) is also a mobile power pack which can be removed to charge tablets and smartphones on the go. The Mobile Power Pack provides approximately 5 full charges to a smart phone without needing to be recharged, an excellent solution for heavy mobile users. When the mobile power pack is docked, the UPS (50 watts capacity) provides 2.5 hours of backup power to a home or small business network. Connect to the internet during outages and power your mobile devices on the go with the Back-UPS Connect BGE50ML.
- All-in-one UPS and Mobile Power Pack provides network power at home and mobile device charging on the go
- Powers network devices for hours during a blackout
- Mobile Power Pack provides approximately 5 full charges to a smartphone
- Provides surge protection for connected devices
- Two rotating outlets and three USB charging ports power network and mobile devices
- LED lights keep you informed on how much battery life is remaining
- For optimal performance, we recommend purchasing an additional M12USWH for 24/7 home network protection and mobile power
Stay Connected During Power OutagesPower outages can happen quite often, ranging from brief interruptions to long-lasting storms. When the power is out, your network cannot connect to the internet. This makes it difficult to get in touch with the outside world for personal or work communication. The BGE50ML features a lithium-ion battery pack that provides hours of critical power to your network during outages. This backup power source ensures you can get weather updates, make phone/video calls, check e-mail, stream movies, continue gaming, maintain home automation/wireless security connectivity, and more.
Removable Battery Pack Lets You Charge AnywhereThe BGE50ML features a removable Mobile Power Pack (M12USWH) for charging your mobile devices on the go. This compact, portable battery charges a smartphone five times from 0 to 100 percent before it needs to be recharged itself. Convenient LEDs on the front of the battery let you know how much power remains in the power pack and alert you when power is low. The M12USWH is also sold separately to support the user who needs extra UPS and mobile power. An additional Mobile Power Pack doubles your runtime during an extended outage, or provides an extra battery for the UPS at home when you're on the go.
Two Rotating Outlets and Three USB Charging PortsThe BGE50ML features two outlets that can be rotated 90 degrees and 45 degrees to fit nicely within any home setup. Charge your mobile devices using the three USB ports, including a 2.4 amp USB port that integrates Smart Charging technology to maximize output according to the type of smartphone or tablet detected. When the UPS is connected to AC power, you can charge the power pack and your connected USB devices simultaneously.
Surge Protection for Connected DevicesThe BGE50ML provides surge protection for your network and mobile devices. Connected electronics will be safeguarded against lightning, surges, and spikes, even when the battery pack is removed.
APC BGE50ML Back-UPS Connect with mobile power pack (M12USWH), power cord, USB cable, and user manual.