- Home /
- Product Details
- Dual-mode design allows use in either Laptop or Stand modes. Converts instantly between the 2 modes. Stand mode provides easy access to the touch-screen display, which is supported at a comfortable viewing angle. Screen opens a full 300°.
- Versatile touch-screen display for easy, intuitive control at the touch of a finger. The compact 10.1" diagonal screen offers 10-point multi-touch support, letting you use tap, swipe and pinch gestures.
- 2GB memory lets you run your programs.
- 320GB hard drive can hold thousands of songs, photos and documents.
- Wireless-N (802.11n) for high-performance, cable-free networking. Lets you access wireless networks to share files, surf the Web and exchange email. Fully compatible with 802.11b/g. NOTE: wired networking is NOT supported.
- Memory card reader for file transfers made fast and easy. Transfer your digital photos, music and other files from 2 types of memory cards.
- HDMI port lets you view videos and photos on your HDTV. (HDMI cable sold separately.)
- USB 3.0 port for ultra-fast data transfers. Up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0, yet fully compatible with USB 2.0 devices.
- Built-in front HD webcam and microphone. Lets you keep in touch with others via video and voice messaging. Supports video resolutions up to 720p.
- Bluetooth® 4.0 wireless. Permits short-range wireless data transfers at up to 30' with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, such as mice, phones and printers.
- Includes Microsoft® Office Home & Student. Comes with the latest versions of Word, Excel®, PowerPoint® and OneNote™.
- Up to 4 hours of battery life. Battery life will vary depending on the product configuration, product model, applications loaded on the product, power management setting of the product, and the product features used by the customer. As with all batteries, the maximum capacity of this battery will decrease with time and usage.
- Microsoft® Windows® 8.1.
- Greener choice — complies with EPEAT® Silver standards.
|maximum memory capacity||2 GB|
|hard drive type||hard drive|
|screen size||10.1 inches|
|video hardware||integrated Intel HD Graphics|
|wireless connectivity||802.11b/g/n; Bluetooth 4.0|
|model||Flex 10 (59407061)|
|operating system details||Windows 8.1|
|memory type||DDR3L SDRAM|
|processor type||Intel Celeron|
|maximum battery life||4 hours|
|hard drive capacity||320 GB|
|screen resolution||1366 x 768|
|memory card reader||yes|
|processor model||Celeron N2806|
|ports||1 USB 3.0; 2 USB 2.0; 1 HDMI|
|Maximum Turbo Speed||2.0 GHz|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|audio hardware||integrated audio|
|Operating Systems||Windows 8|
|laptop battery life range||4.9 hours (or less)|
From the Manufacturer|
If you think a convertible notebook is out of your price range, think again. The Lenovo Flex 10 is an ultraportable dual-mode laptop with a 10.1” touchscreen that flips 300 degrees from laptop to stand mode, making it perfect for entertainment and Web browsing while on the go. Plus, at under 1" thin and under 3 lbs, it can go anywhere. Also, it comes with Microsoft Office Home & Student for instant productivity.
Lenovo Flex 10 – Affordable 10.1” Dual-Mode Ultraportable NotebookAt A Glance:
• Affordable, dual-mode notebook PC with a unique 300o folding design – switch between Laptop and Stand modes
• 10-point multi-touch 10.1” HD screen – the convenience of touch
• Stable hinges – prevents screen from shaking when being touched
• Thin and light – less than 1” thick, only 2.7 lbs.
• Windows 8.1 plus Microsoft Office Home & Student – for instant productivity
• Legendary AccuType keyboard
• Stereo speakers
• One-piece touchpad with cool-touch palmrest
• Energy Manager – to maximize your time between charges
• OneKey®Recovery – makes backup and recovery simple
Dual-Mode Notebook — Switch Between Laptop and Stand ModesWhen you're relying heavily on the keyboard — drafting documents or working on a spreadsheet, for example — keep your Flex 10 in the classic laptop mode for maximum productivity. But when you're focusing on touch applications, web chatting, or enjoying a film or video, flip the screen 300 degrees to enter stand mode. The Flex 10’s unique design means it adapts to whatever you choose to do.
10-Point Multitouch DisplayInteract with your Flex 10 by using simple, intuitive gestures directly on the 10.1” 10-point multitouch display — optimized for Windows 8.1.
Less than 1" Thick; Weighs Less Than 3 PoundsThin and light laptops usually bear a hefty price tag, but the affordable Flex 10 is only 0.83" thick and weighs in at just 2.7 lbs. It’s perfect for the mobile user who needs the dual-mode functionality.
AccuType KeyboardThe acclaimed AccuType keyboard is ergonomically designed to make typing more comfortable and to reduce errors.
Stereo SpeakersThe Flex 10’s speakers deliver rich stereo sound – perfect for listening to music or watching videos
Integrated WebcamThe integrated 720P HD webcam if perfect for online video chatting with friends and family.
Multitouch TouchpadOptimized for Windows 8.1, the intuitive, easy-to-use touchpad features simple scroll, zoom, and rotate functions.
Simple MaintenanceWith OneKey® Recovery, bouncing back from technical difficulties is a snap. The Flex 15 also makes data backup and recovery a snap.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability