WorkPro® 3000 Series Ergonomic Custom Fit Fabric Mid-Back Chair, Black/Black Item # 996190
It's easy to do great work when you feel comfortable and refreshed, and the right chair can help minimize fatigue and provide support to keep you going all day. Simple adjustments create custom seating that conforms to your personalized needs.
- Fully adjustable back raises, lowers and tilts for optimal comfort.
- Overall dimensions: 40 1/2"H x 25 1/4"W x 22"D
- Tilt controls for ideal positioning. Adjustable tilt angle with infinite tilt lock lets you lock the chair in the most comfortable, angled position. Adjustable forward tilt control helps add comfort by reducing disc pressure.
- Curved backrest and seat cradle your body for hours of comfortable seating.
- Height- and width-adjustable arms help relieve shoulder strain.
- Effortless 1-touch seat-height adjustment.
- Waterfall seat cushion slopes slightly downward to help reduce stress on your legs.
- Dual-wheel casters let you roll from 1 task to the next.
- This chair design meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA performance standards.
- Weight capacity tested to support up to 250 lb.
- Easy assembly instructions included.
|chair back style||mid-back|
|adjustable tilt angle||yes|
|waterfall seat cushion||yes|
|adjustable height range||37" - 40 1/2"|
|adjustable tilt tension||yes|
|adjustable arm height||yes|
|adjustable back height||yes|
|adjustable arm width||yes|
|adjustable seat back depth||no|
|adjustable back angle||yes|
|style name||3000 Series|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||yes|
|Eco-conscious||recycled content; less harsh chemicals|
|recommended daily usage||Professional (8-10 hours)|
|dimensions||40 1/2"H x 25 1/4"W x 22"D|
|seat size||19 1/2"W x 18"D|
|distributor||Swinton Avenue Trading Ltd., Inc.|
|back cushion height||18 3/4 inches|
|adjustable knee tilt||no|
|total recycled content||16%|
|adjustable seat height||pneumatic/1-touch|
|adjustable forward tilt||yes|
|warranty length||10-year limited|
|weight capacity||250 lb|
|Show More ▾|
Product Q & A
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The user guide for this chair is attached.
You can also download a copy from this link:
After the assembly instructions, there are many details to guide you through adjustability, using the levers and knobs on the chair (with diagrams also).
I hope this does the trick.
Click this link or copy it into a browser.
On this product display page, in the 3000 chair section, click on the assembly instructions icon.
If that doesn't work for you, you can please call our customer support number for help: 1-800-949-9974
To remove the 5 star base:
1. To remove the five star base from the gas lift, turn the chair upside down. There are about one to two inches where the gas lift sticks through the five star base.
2. Use a hammer to hit the edge or rim of the gas lift while pulling out the five star base. Avoid hitting the metal clip in the center of the gas lift, as it will release the pressure needed in order to raise or lower your chair. The more you hit the gas lift, the more pressure will be released. After several taps, it will come right out.
To remove the gas lift:
1. To remove the gas lift from the seat plate, keep the chair upside down.
2. Use a hammer to hit around the area where the gas lift fits inside the seat plate while pulling out the gas lift. These two items are locked together by pressure; the more you hit the seat plate and pull on the gas lift simultaneously, the more pressure will be released. Eventually the two items will separate.
To remove the seat plate:
Use the allen wrench that came with the chair to unscrew the seat plate from the seat cushion. Make sure to keep the black plastic spacer attached to the seat cushion.