- Fully adjustable back raises, lowers and tilts for optimal comfort.
- Overall dimensions: 40 1/2"H x 25 1/4"W x 22"D
- Tilt controls for ideal positioning. Adjustable tilt angle with infinite tilt lock lets you lock the chair in the most comfortable, angled position. Adjustable forward tilt control helps add comfort by reducing disc pressure.
- Recommended for moderate use 3-6 hours per day. Curved backrest and seat cradle your body for hours of comfortable seating.
- Height- and width-adjustable arms help relieve shoulder strain.
- Effortless 1-touch seat-height adjustment.
- Waterfall seat cushion slopes slightly downward to help reduce stress on your legs.
- Dual-wheel casters let you roll from 1 task to the next.
- This chair design meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA performance standards.
- Weight capacity tested to support up to 250 lb.
- Easy assembly instructions included.
|recommended daily usage||6-8 hours (intensive)|
|seat size||19 1/2"W x 18"D|
|dimensions||40 1/2"H x 25 1/4"W x 22"D|
|chair back style||mid-back|
|back cushion height||18 3/4 inches|
|adjustable seat height||pneumatic/1-touch|
|adjustable height range||37" - 40 1/2"|
|adjustable tilt tension||yes|
|adjustable seat back depth||no|
|adjustable forward tilt||yes|
|adjustable tilt angle||yes|
|adjustable knee tilt||no|
|adjustable back angle||yes|
|adjustable back height||yes|
|waterfall seat cushion||yes|
|adjustable arm height||yes|
|adjustable arm width||yes|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||yes|
|weight capacity||250 lb|
|warranty length||10-yr limited|
|style name||3000 Series|
|distributor||Swinton Avenue Trading Ltd., Inc.|
|Eco-conscious||Less Harsh Chemicals|
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The user guide for this chair is attached.
You can also download a copy from this link:
After the assembly instructions, there are many details to guide you through adjustability, using the levers and knobs on the chair (with diagrams also).
I hope this does the trick.
Click this link or copy it into a browser.
On this product display page, in the 3000 chair section, click on the assembly instructions icon.
If that doesn't work for you, you can please call our customer support number for help: 1-800-949-9974
To remove the 5 star base:
1. To remove the five star base from the gas lift, turn the chair upside down. There are about one to two inches where the gas lift sticks through the five star base.
2. Use a hammer to hit the edge or rim of the gas lift while pulling out the five star base. Avoid hitting the metal clip in the center of the gas lift, as it will release the pressure needed in order to raise or lower your chair. The more you hit the gas lift, the more pressure will be released. After several taps, it will come right out.
To remove the gas lift:
1. To remove the gas lift from the seat plate, keep the chair upside down.
2. Use a hammer to hit around the area where the gas lift fits inside the seat plate while pulling out the gas lift. These two items are locked together by pressure; the more you hit the seat plate and pull on the gas lift simultaneously, the more pressure will be released. Eventually the two items will separate.
To remove the seat plate:
Use the allen wrench that came with the chair to unscrew the seat plate from the seat cushion. Make sure to keep the black plastic spacer attached to the seat cushion.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability