This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
HP LD4245tm 41.92-inch Interactive LED Digital Signage Display Item # 996328
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Deploy high-impact message on a high-performance, interactive 5-point touch Full HD digital signage display that's redesigned with thin and light LED backlights and ready for 24/7 installations. Save time and money with the integrated player and networking software and a range of connectivity.
|Backlight Technology||Direct LED|
|Certifications & Standards||CE; CB; NOM; PSB; ICE; TUV-S; CCC; BSMI; FCC; c-UL; C-Tick; SmartWay Transport Partnership (NA)|
|Commercial Features||Digital signage|
|diagonal screen size||41.9 in.|
|display resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Display Screen Type||LCD|
|Dynamic Contrast Ratio||500,000:1|
|Environmental Certification||ENERGY STAR; RoHS; WEEE; IT Eco Declaration|
|Features||Anti-glare; Plug and Play; In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology|
|Horizontal Viewing Angle||178°|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC; 230 V AC|
|LCD Backlight Technology||WLED backlight|
|LCD Display Technology||IPS|
|Native Contrast Ratio||1,000:1|
|package contents||LD4245tm 41.92-inch Interactive LED Digital Signage Display; 1 x VGA Cable (1.8m) 5.9 ft; 1 x HDMI Cable (1.8m) 5.9 ft; 1 x DisplayPort Cable (1.8m) 5.9 ft; USB Cable Type A male to Type B male( 1.8 m) 5.9 ft; IR Receiver Cable (1.5 m) 4.9 ft; Wireless Remote Control; Documentation CD (includes user guide, warranty, drivers)|
|ports||1 audio line in; 1 audio line out; 1 component video; 1 DisplayPort; 1 Ethernet (RJ-45); 1 HDMI; 1 serial; 1 USB 2.0; 1 VGA 15-pin D-sub|
|Power Consumption||105 W|
|Product Name||LD4245tm 41.92-inch Interactive LED Digital Signage Display|
|response time||6 ms|
|Standard Refresh Rate||60 Hz|
|Touchscreen Technology||Infrared (IrDA)|
|USB Ports Qty||1|
|Vertical Viewing Angle||178°|
|VESA Mount Compatible||Yes|
|VESA Mount Standard||200 x 200|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
106.4 cm (41.92")
FHD (1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz)
1000:1 static; 500000:1 dynamic
6 ms gray to gray
178° horizontal; 178° vertical
Deploy high-impact message on a high-performance, interactive 5-point touch Full HDh1 digital signage display that’s redesigned with thin and light LED backlights and ready for 24/7 installations. Save time and money with the integrated player and networking software and a range of connectivity.
Broadcast your images, documents, and videos on a 41.92-inch diagonal Full HDh1 IPS display. Enjoy a great view from almost anywhere in the room with 178-degree viewing angles.
Help customers find info easily with an interactive 5-point multi-touch user experience with HP’s advanced version of Infrared touch technology. Windows HID compliance and Plug and Play functionality support compatibility with many applications.
A USB integrated player lets you quickly distribute content from a USB stick. Remotely control settings and multiple displays with HP Network Sign Manager. Push video from remote players to up to 12 DSDsh2 over the network using Video-over-Ethernet.
Get a digital signage display that’s built to last with the commercial-grade display components designed for 24/7 operation and backed by a limited three-year warranty.
Present two messages at once with Picture-in-Picture (PIP) or Picture-by-Picture (PBP). Auto-seeking inputs search for a secondary video source if the first one fails.
Deliver an easy, intuitive, and familiar interactive experience with support for Windows 8 edge-swipe gesturing and HP’s advanced version of Infrared touch technology that uses scanning algorithms.
Quickly connect to your video source with VGA, DisplayPort, HDMI, or Video over Ethernet. With the USB, you can use a USB thumb drive to play content from the display’s integrated media player.
- Display size (diagonal)
- 106.4 cm (41.92")
- Aspect ratio
- Resolution (native)
- FHD (1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz)
- Pixel pitch
- 0.4833 mm
- 340 cd/m²
- Contrast ratio
- 1000:1 static; 500000:1 dynamic
- View angle
- 178° horizontal; 178° vertical
- Response time
- 6 ms gray to gray
- Product color
- Display features
- Anti-glare; Language selection; Plug and Play; User Controls; User Programmable; LED Backlights; Touch enabled
- Physical security
- Security lock ready
- Input connector
- 1 VGA in; 1 VGA out; 1 DisplayPort 1.1a in (with HDCP support); 1 DisplayPort 1.1a out; 1 HDMI (with HDCP support)
- 1 USB 2.0; 1 audio in; 1 RJ-45; 1 IR input
- 35.05 lb
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 39.01 x 3.64 x 23.03 in
- Power consumption
- 105 W (maximum), 95 W (typical), ≤ 2.0 W when WOL is On, ≤ 0.5W when WOL is Off
- Operating temperature range
- 41 to 95°F
- Operating humidity range
- 20 to 80% RH
- Mercury-free display backlights; Arsenic-free display glass
- What's in the box
- Monitor; AC power cord; VGA cable; DisplayPort cable; HDMI cable; IR receiver cable; USB cable (Type A male to Type B male); Wireless remote control; CD with User Guide, warranty, drivers
- Protected by HP, including a 3-year standard limited warranty. Optional HP Care Pack Services are extended service contracts that extend your protection beyond the standard warranties. Service levels and response times for HP Care Packs may vary depending on your geographic location. Service starts on date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. For details, visit www.hp.com/go/cpc. HP services are governed by the applicable HP terms and conditions of service provided or indicated to Customer at the time of purchase. Customer may have additional statutory rights according to applicable local laws, and such rights are not in any way affected by the HP terms and conditions of service or the HP Limited Warranty provided with your HP Product.