TP-LINK Archer C9 IEEE 802.11ac Ethernet Wireless Router Item # 996911
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Archer C9 comes with advanced Wi-Fi, offering lightning-fast data transfer speeds. With clearer frequency and higher performance, your whole home will get excellent wireless coverage. The outstanding Gigabit Wi-Fi and Gigabit wired connections are ideal for bandwidth-sensitive applications like streaming high-definition content and seamless online gaming. With Archer C9 you get a super-fast, high performance connected home. Three dual-band antennas and high-powered amplifiers ensure continuous Wi-Fi signal to all your devices while boosting widespread coverage throughout your home. And with a USB 3.0 port and a USB 2.0 port, it's easy to share local printers, files and media within the network and between devices. Utilize the FTP server to access files stored on the router while away home.
|Ethernet Technology||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Wireless Transmission Speed||1900 Mbit/s|
|System Requirements||Operating Systems:Windows 98SE; Windows NT; Windows 2000; Windows XP; Windows Vista; Windows 7; Windows 8; Mac OS; NetWare; UNIX; Linux|
|UNII Maximum Frequency||5 GHz|
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports||4|
|Features||Quality of Service (QoS); Print Server|
|antenna type||Omnidirectional Antenna|
|Number of External Antennas||3|
|PoE (RJ-45) Port||No|
|Security Features||PPTP; L2TP; IPSec; Access Control: Parental Control Lock For The Web Interface, Host List, Schedule, Simple Access Control Rules; Firewall: DoS Protection, SPI; IP Address Filter; MAC Address Filter; Domain Name Filtering; IP and MAC Address Binding|
|security/encryption||WPS; WEP 64/128-bit; WPA; WPA2; WPA-PSK; WPA2-PSK|
|Broadband Transmission Technology||Ethernet|
|Product Name||Archer C9 Wireless Router|
|Total Number of Antennas||3|
|Antenna Gain||5 dBi|
|manufacturer||TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11ac|
|Number of Broadband (RJ-45) Ports||1|
|ISM Maximum Frequency||2.40 GHz|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
More Wi-Fi for More DevicesPress play and forget about buffering with the Archer C9. The Wireless AC router creates high-speed dual band Wi-Fi so you can game online and watch movies in 4K without interruption. Its dual-core processor keeps your network running fast even when many devices are online at the same time. Enjoy reliable Wi-Fi across your home thanks to the Archer C9’s three dual band antennas with high-powered amplifiers. Beamforming strengthens connections by helping the router focus its Wi-Fi towards devices. The Archer C9 also makes it easy to share files and media across your network with dual USB 3.0 and 2.0 ports.
Wireless AC for Faster Wi-FiWireless AC creates high-speed Wi-Fi across your home. The dual 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands allow for more devices to be connected to your home network at once.
With its extra bandwidth, the Archer C9 handles demanding activities such as gaming online, watching movies in 4K, or sharing large files across your home without slowing down.
Beamforming for Stronger ConnectionsBeamforming technology helps the Archer C9 locate Wi-Fi devices and focus its wireless signal towards them instead of sending it in all directions at once.
With Beamforming, your Wi-Fi connections become stronger and more reliable across your home, even as you carry mobile devices like smartphones and tablets from room to room.
Dual-Core CPU for Powerful ProcessingAt the heart of the Archer C9 is a 1GHz dual-core processor that balances the demands of your devices to keep their connections fast and uninterrupted.
Game online, stream movies, download files, and share media while the powerful dual-core processor seamlessly manages each Wi-Fi band, every connection, and all of the router’s hardware and software.
Customizable QoS for More BandwidthCustomizable QoS lets you assign bandwidth to the devices you use most, keeping them running at peak performance.
If you love watching Amazon Prime on your smart TV or game console, you can give more bandwidth to both so your favorite shows load quickly.
Superior Wi-Fi CoverageThree dual band antennas with high-powered amplifiers create a strong Wi-Fi signal across your home, letting you enjoy what you love anywhere, from your favorite spot on the couch to the comfort of your bed.
Media SharingUSB 3.0 and 2.0 ports make it easy to connect external drives to the router, letting you quickly share files, photos, video, and music wirelessly with all devices connected to your home network.
Intuitive Mobile InterfaceSetup and manage your Wi-Fi through the free TP-LINK Tether app, available for both Android and iOS. Tether’s simple layout lets you quickly access all of your Wi-Fi settings on your phone or tablet.
Lifetime Service and Industry-Leading WarrantyNeed help setting up your TP-LINK device? Our team is here 24/7 for toll-free technical support, including setup, no matter when you purchased our product. Plus, our 2-year warranty gives you worry-free service.
Features & Specifications
- Smoother 4K HD streaming and online gaming with high-performance AC1900 Wi-Fi over 5GHz (1300Mbps) and 2.4GHz (600Mbps) bands1
- Powerful Wi-Fi coverage with three detachable dual band antennas and high-powered amplifiers
- Maintain High-speed Wi-Fi during heavy network traffic with a 1.0GHz dual-core processor
- Lightning-fast wired connections using four Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- Share files, photos, music, and video across your network using dual USB ports
- Locates devices using Wi-Fi and targets them with stronger signal using beamforming
- Adjust Wi-Fi settings from your mobile device (Android, iOS) with the TP-LINK Tether App
- Industry-leading 2-year warranty and 24/7 technical support2
- 1 Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range and coverage specifications are based upon test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless transmission rate and wireless coverage are not guaranteed, and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition.
- 2 Compared to the warranty and tech support that other leading brands of networking and consumer electronics products provide.