TP-Link AC1900 Dual Band Gigabit Wireless Wi-Fi Router, Archer C9 Item # 996911
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Supports Wireless-AC while offering a total data transfer speeds up to 1.9Gbps. 1.3Gbps over the clearer 5GHz frequency, and 600Mbps using two wireless chips to maximize performance over the 2.4GHz frequency.
- Simultaneous 2.4GHz 600Mbps and 5GHz 1300Mbps connections for 1.9Gbps of total available bandwidth.
- 3 dual band detachable antennas provide maximum omni-directional wireless coverage and reliability.
- Beamforming technology delivers highly efficient wireless connection.
- 1GHz dual-core processor ensures no interruption when simultaneously processing multiple wireless or wired tasks.
- USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports. Easily share a printer locally and files and media with networked devices or remotely via FTP server.
|Antenna Gain||5 dBi|
|antenna type||Omnidirectional Antenna|
|automatic speed sensing||yes|
|Broadband Transmission Technology||Ethernet|
|dimensions||6.6"H x 8.7"W x 3.4"D|
|Ethernet Technology||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Features||Quality of Service (QoS); Print Server|
|ISM Maximum Frequency||2.40 GHz|
|manufacturer||TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd|
|maximum data transfer rate||1900 Mbps|
|Number of External Antennas||3|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 10; Windows 8.1; Windows 8; Windows 7; Windows Vista; Windows XP; Windows 2000; Windows 98SE; Windows NT 4.0; Mac OS; Linux|
|ports||5 Ethernet 10/100/1000; USB 2.0; USB 3.0|
|Product Name||Archer C9 Wireless Router|
|Security Features||PPTP; L2TP; IPSec; Access Control: Parental Control Lock For The Web Interface, Host List, Schedule, Simple Access Control Rules; Firewall: DoS Protection, SPI; IP Address Filter; MAC Address Filter; Domain Name Filtering; IP and MAC Address Binding|
|security/encryption||64-bit WEP; 128-bit WEP; WPA; WPA-PSK; WPA2; WPA2-PSK|
|System Requirements||Operating Systems:Windows 98SE; Windows NT; Windows 2000; Windows XP; Windows Vista; Windows 7; Windows 8; MAC OS; NetWare; UNIX; Linux|
|Total Number of Antennas||3|
|UNII Maximum Frequency||5 GHz|
|virtual private network (VPN) support||yes|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11ac|
|Wireless Transmission Speed||1900 Mbit/s|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
More Wi-Fi for More DevicesPress play and forget about buffering with the Archer C9. The Wireless AC router creates high-speed dual band Wi-Fi so you can game online and watch movies in 4K without interruption. Its dual-core processor keeps your network running fast even when many devices are online at the same time. Enjoy reliable Wi-Fi across your home thanks to the Archer C9’s three dual band antennas with high-powered amplifiers. Beamforming strengthens connections by helping the router focus its Wi-Fi towards devices. The Archer C9 also makes it easy to share files and media across your network with dual USB 3.0 and 2.0 ports.
Wireless AC for Faster Wi-FiWireless AC creates high-speed Wi-Fi across your home. The dual 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands allow for more devices to be connected to your home network at once.
With its extra bandwidth, the Archer C9 handles demanding activities such as gaming online, watching movies in 4K, or sharing large files across your home without slowing down.
Beamforming for Stronger ConnectionsBeamforming technology helps the Archer C9 locate Wi-Fi devices and focus its wireless signal towards them instead of sending it in all directions at once.
With Beamforming, your Wi-Fi connections become stronger and more reliable across your home, even as you carry mobile devices like smartphones and tablets from room to room.
Dual-Core CPU for Powerful ProcessingAt the heart of the Archer C9 is a 1GHz dual-core processor that balances the demands of your devices to keep their connections fast and uninterrupted.
Game online, stream movies, download files, and share media while the powerful dual-core processor seamlessly manages each Wi-Fi band, every connection, and all of the router’s hardware and software.
Customizable QoS for More BandwidthCustomizable QoS lets you assign bandwidth to the devices you use most, keeping them running at peak performance.
If you love watching Amazon Prime on your smart TV or game console, you can give more bandwidth to both so your favorite shows load quickly.
Superior Wi-Fi CoverageThree dual band antennas with high-powered amplifiers create a strong Wi-Fi signal across your home, letting you enjoy what you love anywhere, from your favorite spot on the couch to the comfort of your bed.
Media SharingUSB 3.0 and 2.0 ports make it easy to connect external drives to the router, letting you quickly share files, photos, video, and music wirelessly with all devices connected to your home network.
Intuitive Mobile InterfaceSetup and manage your Wi-Fi through the free TP-LINK Tether app, available for both Android and iOS. Tether’s simple layout lets you quickly access all of your Wi-Fi settings on your phone or tablet.
Lifetime Service and Industry-Leading WarrantyNeed help setting up your TP-LINK device? Our team is here 24/7 for toll-free technical support, including setup, no matter when you purchased our product. Plus, our 2-year warranty gives you worry-free service.
Features & Specifications
- Smoother 4K HD streaming and online gaming with high-performance AC1900 Wi-Fi over 5GHz (1300Mbps) and 2.4GHz (600Mbps) bands1
- Powerful Wi-Fi coverage with three detachable dual band antennas and high-powered amplifiers
- Maintain High-speed Wi-Fi during heavy network traffic with a 1.0GHz dual-core processor
- Lightning-fast wired connections using four Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- Share files, photos, music, and video across your network using dual USB ports
- Locates devices using Wi-Fi and targets them with stronger signal using beamforming
- Adjust Wi-Fi settings from your mobile device (Android, iOS) with the TP-LINK Tether App
- Industry-leading 2-year warranty and 24/7 technical support2
- 1 Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range and coverage specifications are based upon test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless transmission rate and wireless coverage are not guaranteed, and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition.
- 2 Compared to the warranty and tech support that other leading brands of networking and consumer electronics products provide.