Razor-Back® Steel Road Rake Item # 997789
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Razor-Back® Bow Rake With Fiberglass Handle
- One-piece forged head 15-tine steel bow rake. 60" fiberglass handle. Cushion grip.
- For loosening and leveling mulch, peat moss and loose or heavy soils.
- Use to collect leaves, hay, grass or other garden debris.
- The Razor-Back road rake is designed to level materials, in a variety of applications.
- For spreading and leveling gravel. Forged steel 16-tine rake works hard to spread the material evenly.
- One-piece forged head. 66" North American ash hardwood handle.
- Heavy-duty rake is great for contractor and professional use, as well as DIY homeowners.
|head width||17 3/4 in|
|Connection Type||Steel Ferrule|
|handle length||66 in|
|No. of Tines||16|
|head type||One Piece|
|Head Material||Forged Steel|
|manufacturer||The Ames Companies, Inc.|
|Tine Length||4 in|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|handle material||White Ash|
|Show More ▾|