- Home /
- Product Details
- Molded seat underpans protect the seat fabric when stacked and give a nice finished appearance.
- Seat is made with a compound-curved, blow-molded plastic and 3"-thick urethane foam cushion.
- Inverted U construction with 1" 14-gauge steel tubing runs through the polymer arm caps for exceptional rigidity. Polymer arm caps have gently sloping, wide top surfaces for maximum comfort.
- Fully upholstered fan backs measure 21 1/4"W x 16 1/4"H.
- Upholstery is made with a 50/50 blend of polyester and acrylic with fabric protector.
- Weight capacity tested to support up to 350 lb.
- Meets or exceeds applicable ANSI/BIFMA standards.
- Save time — no assembly required!
- Backed by The HON Full Lifetime warranty.
- Greener choice — contains 60% postconsumer recycled content.
- Certified by SCS to be in compliance with specific indoor air quality emission requirements.
|Eco-conscious||Less Harsh Chemicals; Recycled Content|
|recommended daily usage||Professional (8-10 hours)|
|seat size||20 1/4"W x 19 3/4"D|
|dimensions||33"H x 27 1/2"W x 22 1/2"D|
|total recycled content||60%|
|eco-label/standard||SCS Indoor Advantage Gold; BIFMA level 2|
|manufacturer||The HON Company|
|postconsumer recycled content||60%|
|warranty length||full lifetime|
|weight capacity||350 lb|
|style name||4070-Series Pagoda|
|chair stacking capacity||5 chairs|
|-014--upsell Short||We've found an item you might like even better. Why wait to upgrade?|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability