HON® 7800 Series High-Back Task Chair With Arms, 49"H x 30 1/2"W x 37"D, Black Item # 998610
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Featuring a deeply contoured foam that supports the body for all-day comfort
- Curvilinear back has pronounced lumbar feature to help support your lower back and enhance the natural curve of your spine. Mid-back chair also features height-adjustable and width-adjustable arms with super-soft arm pads for maximum seating comfort and to relieve neck and shoulder strain.
- Control options encourage good posture. Functions include pneumatic seat-height adjustment, back-height adjustment, seat-glide mechanism, 360° swivel, tilt, tilt tension and asynchronous control to provide customized comfort.
- Key features include an integral headrest and shoulder-height recess to cradle upper spine. Other functionality: a wave-formed seat to provide a natural "settling in" place; a fully upholstered outer back; and a five-star base with dual-wheel, hooded casters.
- Certified by SCS to be in compliance with specific indoor air quality emission requirements.
- Meets or exceeds applicable ANSI/BIFMA standards.
- Easy assembly required.
- Backed by The HON Full Lifetime warranty.
- SCS Indoor Advantage Certified for healthier indoor air quality. Manufactured with reduced harsh chemicals and with processes that are 'low VOC' (low in Volatile Organic Compounds).
- Level 2 certified as sustainable based on multiple environmental and/or social attributes.
|chair back style||high-back|
|adjustable tilt angle||yes|
|adjustable height range||17 3/4" - 23 1/4"|
|adjustable tilt tension||yes|
|adjustable arm height||yes|
|adjustable back height||yes|
|adjustable arm width||yes|
|adjustable back angle||yes|
|manufacturer||The HON Company|
|style name||7800 Series|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||yes|
|Eco-conscious||Less Harsh Chemicals|
|recommended daily usage||Professional (8-10 hours)|
|dimensions||49"H x 30 1/2"W x 37"D|
|seat size||23 1/4"H x 21 1/2"W x 18"D|
|back cushion height||25 inches|
|adjustable seat height||pneumatic/1-touch|
|eco-label/standard||SCS Indoor Advantage Gold; BIFMA level 2|
|warranty length||full lifetime|
|weight capacity||225 lb|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
7800 Series seating from HON is ergonomically engineered for time-intensive work. This high-back chair with asynchronous control is uniquely sculpted for lumbar and upper body support and gives the broadest broad range of posture options. Its high recycled content reduces wood waste. Height- and width-adjustable arms are included.Generously proportioned and thoughtfully sculpted upholstered seat and back cushions
- Integral headrest and shoulder height recess to cradle the upper spine
- Wave-formed seat cushion distributes weight across a broader surface area, reducing stress on pressure points
- Lumbar support applies consistent, gentle pressure to the lower back, encouraging a proper curve
- Upholstery contains stain-resistant protection to maintain a clean appearance
- For General Office & Task use
- Seat/Back Color: Black
- 360-degree swivel provides freedom of movement in any direction
- Back Height Adjustment
- Arms Included
- HON Full Lifetime Warranty
Assembly Type: Fully Assembled
Overall Dimensions: 47”H x 30.5”W x 37”D
Seat Size: 21.5”W x 18”D
Seat Width: 21.5"
Seat Depth: 18"
Seat Height Adjustment Range: 3.5”
Back Width: 19.75"
Back Height Maximum from Floor: 47”
Tilt Lock: Yes
Synchro Tilt: No
Adjustable Knee Tilt: No
Arms Included : Yes
Back Material: Upholstered
Seat Material: Upholstered
Base: 5-star Nylon