TP-Link AC1750 Dual Band Wireless Wi-Fi PCI Express Adapter, Archer T8E Item # 998918
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Dual Band connections for lag-free HD video streaming, gaming, and other bandwidth-intensive tasks.
- Fast 1750 (1300+450)Mbps wireless speed with Wireless-AC.
- 1300Mbps wireless speeds over the crystal clear 5GHz band or 450Mbps over the 2.4GHz band.
- 3T3R MIMO technology provides robust high-bandwidth wireless transmission.
- WPA/WPA2 encryption standards ensure your wireless connection is safe from intruders.
|Device Supported||Desktop Computer|
|Host Interface||PCI Express|
|ISM Maximum Frequency||2.40 GHz|
|manufacturer||TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd|
|maximum data transfer rate||1300 Mbps|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 10; Windows 8.1; Windows 8; Windows 7; Windows XP|
|security/encryption||64-bit WEP; 128-bit WEP; WPA-PSK; WPA2-PSK; 802.1x|
|UNII Maximum Frequency||5 GHz|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11ac|
|Wireless Transmission Speed||1.71 Gbit/s|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
802.11ac - The Next Generation of Wi-FiThe Archer T8E is equipped with the next generation Wi-Fi standard – 802.11ac, three times faster than wireless N. With 1300Mbps wireless speed over the crystal clear 5GHz band and 450Mbps over the 2.4GHz band, the Archer T8E handles bandwidth-intensive tasks easily and allows your computer to take full advantage of the incredible speeds of your Wireless AC router.
AC1750 Wireless Speed Together on Both BandsTP-LINK’s Archer T8E is an AC1750 Wireless Dual Band PCI Express Adapter that upgrades the wireless capabilities of PCs to operate with new 5GHz band wireless networks, while ensuring that they can still access legacy 2.4GHz band wireless networks. The 5GHz, 1300Mbps channel is perfect for HD video streaming and lag-free online gaming, while the 2.4GHz, 450Mbps band handles everyday tasks such as web browsing with ease.
WPA/WPA2 Encryptions – Advanced SecurityWPA/WPA2 encryption standards ensure your wireless connection is safe from intruders. It is the most significant enhancement to WPA2 over WPA is the use of the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) for encryption.
- Supports 802.11ac standard- The next generation of Wi-Fi
- Dual Band connections for lag-free HD video streaming and gaming
- Maximum speed up to 5GHz 1300Mbps or 2.4GHz 450Mbps
- Backward compatible with 802.11 a/b/g/n products
- Supports ad-hoc and infrastructure mode
- Supports Windows 8.1/8/7/XP 32/64bit
- Easy Wireless Configuration Utility
Warranty & Support
Need assistance setting up your TP-LINK device? Our team is here 24/7 to provide toll-free technical support. Whether you bought a TP-LINK product yesterday or years ago, we can help with product setup and configuration at no extra charge. Plus, our 2-year warranty grants you worry-free service for peace of mind