HP ZBook 17 G3 17.3" Mobile Workstation - Intel Core i7 (6th Gen) i7-6700HQ Quad-core (4 Core) 2.60 GHz - 8 GB DDR4 SDRAM - 500 GB HDD - Windows 7 Professional 64-bit (English) upgradable to Windows 10 Pro - 1600 x 900 Item # 998967
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Wish you could take your desktop workstation on the road with you? The HP ZBook 17 offers HP's ultimate in power plus portability with a 17.3" diagonal screen, massive scalability and configurability, and all the latest power-packed features.
|battery type||lithium ion (Li-ion)|
|Environmental Certification||ENERGY STAR|
|Graphics Controller Manufacturer||Intel|
|Graphics Controller Model||HD Graphics 530|
|hard drive capacity||500 GB|
|hard drive type||Hard Drive|
|LCD Backlight Technology||LED backlight|
|memory type||DDR4 SDRAM|
|operating system details||Windows 7 Professional Upgradable to Windows 10 Pro|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7 Pro|
|package contents||ZBook 17 G3 Mobile Workstation (ENERGY STAR); Lithium Ion Battery; AC Adapter; Windows 10 Pro Lisence Media|
|ports||1 Ethernet (RJ-45); 1 HDMI; 1 headphone/microphone; 1 Thunderbolt; 4 USB 3.0|
|Processor Generation||6th Gen|
|processor speed||2.60 GHz|
|processor type||Intel Core i7|
|screen resolution||1600 x 900|
|screen size||17.3 in.|
|Total Number of USB Ports||4|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|wired connectivity||10/100/1000 Ethernet|
|Show More ▾|
Windows 7 Professional 64 (available through downgrade rights from Windows 10 Pro 64)
Intel® Core™ i7 processor
17.3" diagonal HD+ SVA anti-glare LED-backlit (1600 x 900)
Starting at 6.62 lb
Wish you could take your desktop workstation on the road with you? The HP ZBook 17 offers HP’s ultimate in power plus portability with a 17.3" diagonal screen, massive scalability and configurability, and all the latest power-packed features.
Push the boundaries of performance without pushing the boundaries of portability. HP's biggest and most powerful mobile workstation just got 25% thinner and 11% lighterh3 than the previous generation, with a stunning magnesium aluminum facelift.
Work confidently with HP mobile workstations designed around 30 years of HP Z DNA with extensive ISV certification. It’s reliable, designed to pass MIL-STD 810G testingh7 , and endure 120K hours of testing in HP's Total Test Process.
The HP ZBook 17 Mobile Workstation delivers style, impressive performance, and long battery life.
Take productivity up a notch with the ability to do more thanks to your choice of AMD FirePro™ and NVIDIA® Quadro® 3D graphics with up to 8GB of video memory.f5
Take on challenging tasks with confidence with up to 64 GB DDR4 with optional ECC memoryf8 for no compromise capacity, performance and reliability.
Quickly and easily transfer data and connect to devices. This mobile workstation is packed with multiple ports including dual Thunderbolt™ 3 ports, HDMI, and more.
Pick the right display for the way you work with crystal clear 4K UHD display options.f5
Create the HP ZBook you need by choosing from several configuration options.
- Operating system
- Windows 7 Professional 64 (available through downgrade rights from Windows 10 Pro 64)
- Memory, standard
- 8 GB DDR4-2133 (1 x 8 GB)
- Memory slots
- 4 SODIMM
- Hard drive description
- 500 GB 7200 rpm SATA
- Processor family
- Intel® Core™ i7 processor
- Intel® Core™ i7-6700HQ with Intel HD graphics 530 (2.60 GHz, up to 3.50 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 6 MB cache, 4 cores)
- Starting at 6.62 lb
- Weight note (imperial)
- Weight varies by configuration and components
- 17.3" diagonal HD+ SVA anti-glare LED-backlit (1600 x 900)
- Display size (diagonal)
- Intel® HD graphics 530
- Battery type
- HP Long Life 6-cell 96 Wh Li-ion prismatic
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 420 x 280 x 30 mm
- 720p HD webcam
- Pointing device
- Image sensor touchpad with on/off button, two-way scroll, gestures, three pick buttons. Pointstick with three additional pointstick buttons.
- 1 RJ-45; 2 USB 3.0; 1 USB 3.0 (charging)
- Expansion slots
- 1 SD UHS-II flash media; 1 smart card reader
- Security management
- Integrated smart card reader; One-step logon; Common Criteria EAL4+ Augmented Certified Discrete TPM 1.2/2.0 Embedded Security Chip; Security lock slot; Support for Intel® AT; HP FingerPrint Sensor (optional); Absolute Persistence Module; HP BIOSphere with Sure Start; SATA port disablement (via BIOS); DriveLock and Automatic DriveLock; RAID (available as a configurable option); Serial, parallel, USB enable/disable (via BIOS); Optional USB port disable at factory (user configurable via BIOS); Removable media write/boot control; Power-on password (via BIOS); Setup password (via BIOS)d15
- Protected by HP Services, including a standard limited 3 years parts, 3 years labor, and 3 years onsite service (3/3/3) warranty. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product h3 Weight will vary by configuration. h4 Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance. h5 Sold separately or as an optional feature. h6 Planned to be available in mid-2016. h2 For hard drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 16GB (for Windows 7) and up to 30GB (for Windows 8.1/10) of system disk is reserved for system recovery software. h7 MIL-STD testing is pending and is not intended to demonstrate fitness for U.S. Department of Defense contract requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Damage under the MIL STD test conditions or any accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack. f8 ECC Memory is an optional feature available with Intel® Xeon® configurations. d15 BIOS Absolute Persistence module is shipped turned off, and will be activated when customers purchase and activate a subscription. Service may be limited. Check with Absolute for availability outside the U.S. The optional subscription service of Absolute Recovery Guarantee is a limited warranty. Certain conditions apply. For full details visit: http://www.absolute.com/company/legal/agreements/computrace-agreement. If Data Delete is utilized, the Recovery Guarantee payment is null and void. In order to use the Data Delete service, customers must first sign a Pre-Authorization Agreement and either create a PIN or purchase one or more RSA SecurID tokens from Absolute Software.