Choose the Right Copier for the Best Results!
How many copies do you average each month?
Up to 2000 monthly
Choose a Personal Copier Model:
- Best value for small-volume offices
- All the basic features, including letter (and possibly legal-sized copying), energy-saving auto shut-off, reductions and enlargements, and manufacturer's warranty
Choose a Business Copier Model:
- Smart step up for busier offices
- All the Personal Copier features, plus enhanced ones like duplexing, collating, faxing, networking, 2-sided copying and automatic document feeding
Choose a Commercial Copier Model:
- Enjoy professional copy speeds combined with in-house convenience
- All the Business Copier features, plus premium ones like image editing, 11"x17" copying size, and more
Limited On Office Space?
Choose an All-in-One or Multi-Function unit
to get many different functions in 1 space-saving machine
- Copy, print, fax, scan—or do several functions at once!
- Fewer cables from multiple machines to get in the way
Copy Lots of Detailed Information Like Blueprints or Spreadsheets?
Choose a Digital Copier to enjoy crisper, clearer resolution for handouts,
meetings, or frequently-used reference guides
- Graphics reproduce clearer and crisper on digital models compared to analog models
- Ability to scan documents in color
- Easier to edit scanned documents once they're in your computer