This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Bulletin Boards: Bulletin Boards and Accessories
For work, home and school, Office Depot® has the bulletin boards you need to keep your desk – and your life – neat and organized. Our bulletin board collection features a variety of boards in a range of shapes and sizes to fit your daily needs. From cork to fabric, self-sticking to magnetic, the possibilities are endless.
What type of bulletin board is right for you?
- Cork boards are great for pinning up materials in classrooms, at home, or in an office with a classic, casual feel. These are the traditional bulletin boards you grew up with, know and love.
- Magnetic bulletin boards tend to be more "cosmopolitan" in nature and are appropriate for corporate environments are "modern themed" offices at home or at work. Their ease of use and professional, polished look add to their appeal and functionality.
The shape and size of your bulletin boards does matter:
- A bulletin board should be noticeable with the ability to entice people toward it, yet it should not overwhelm the wall that houses it. The best thing to do is to measure the wall you want to attach the board to and purchase the board that corresponds well to those dimensions.
- You can choose bulletin boards that are closer to the shape of a square or rectangle and more. The decision is the amount of impact you want the board to carry and the size and shape of the wall you're mounting the board to. Scale is important.
Remember the accessories:
- The scenario is all too familiar. You're ready to speak in the meeting, the bulletin board is ready but you've forgotten the tacks and magnets you need to post your visual aides on the board. Nothing could be more embarrassing, so stock up on al the bulletin board related supplies you need to give the speech of your life and win over the audience.
- The right accessories for your bulletin boards instill confidence in yourself, your teammates and your supervisors because it shows your level of commitment toward organization. They know that this leads to maximized efficiency and can improve the bottom line —plus, they realize that you know this, too.
Find the bulletin board you need, then pick up the tacks, magnets and other accessories you'll need to make the most of your space.