Clip Board: Aluminum Metal Clip Boards
Get the stable surface you need and keep your paperwork organized with a clip board from Office Depot. From aluminum clip boards to plastic boards, no matter which clip board you choose, you'll get a durable, stable writing surface you can take wherever you go. Whether you're a nurse, an executive assistant or an auto mechanic, our metal clip boards offer the convenience you need to take care of business.
Aluminum or wooden or plastic clip boards —which are right for you?
- If durability is your primary focus, you may want to consider purchasing an aluminum clip board. Some people feel aluminum boards are stronger and last longer than their wooden counterparts.
- If affordability is your goal, you may want to consider purchasing a plastic clip board. Plastic boards tend to be less expensive than wooden or aluminum boards. And, if you need to purchase several clip boards, plastic is an even better choice —all those pennies really add up when you're multiplying them by the hundreds.
- If you'll be working outside when you use your clip board and you live in a warm climate or it's summertime, you may want to use a wooden clip board. Though the metal ones may be more durable, they tend to heat up quickly and can actually burn your hands when temperatures get real warm.
- If your clip board will be placed on your desk in plain sight, you may want to consider which type —aluminum or wood —looks best with your office décor. If you're in a traditional office, wood works best but if you're in a modern, cosmopolitan styled office, aluminum should be your choice.
- As far as strength of springs goes, aluminum and wooden clip boards may be slightly stronger and more supportive than plastic clip boards.
Shop our clip board collection to find the one that's right for you.