This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
Creative Teaching Press® Math Minutes, Grade 7 Item # 102535
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Now there's a way for students to practice their math skills in a timed situation
- Enhances their overall math fluency while having fun at the same time!
- Provides students with practice in every key area of seventh-grade math instruction. Includes: multiplication, division, problem solving, probability, graphing, place value, algebra and functions, geometry, square roots, percents, decimals, fractions, number sense, measurement, spatial connections, math vocabulary and more!
- 100 "Minutes" — each minute consists of 10 classroom-tested problems of varying degrees of difficulty, integrating problem-solving and basic math skills.
- Unique format offers students an ongoing opportunity to improve their own fluency in a manageable, nonthreatening format.
- Quick, 1-minute format combined with instant feedback makes this challenging and motivational assignment.
- Students become active learners as they discover mathematical relationships, apply acquired understanding to complex situations and find solutions to the realistic problems
- Contains 112 pages.
|age recommendation||12-13 years|
|manufacturer||Creative Teaching Press|
|number of pages||112|
|publisher||Creative Teaching Press|
|size||8 1/2" x 11"|
|subject||math; multiplication; division; problem solving; probability; graphing; place value; algebra and functions; geometry; square roots; percents; decimals; and fractions; number sense; measurement; spatial connections; math vocabulary|