This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Shell Education Strategies For Implementing Guided Math, Grades K-8 Item # 107228
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Using the Guided Math Framework in your classroom this year? Make your instruction more effective with this resource book's strategies, sample lessons and activities to ensure your students rise to the head of the class.
- Created to help teachers introduce the 7 elements of Laney Sammons' Guided Math Framework in daily lessons.
- Digital resources, activities and sample lessons provide a variety of strategies to make math instruction more effective.
- Classroom snapshots provide a helpful guide to successful implementation. Showcases techniques for using strategies at 3 grade levels: kindergarten to grade 2, grades 3 to 5 and grades 6 to 8.
- Meets Common Core standards for math. Correlates to College and Career Readiness and a variety of other state standards.
- Designed for students in kindergarten to grade 8.
|age recommendation||Child years|
|grade||kindergarten; 1st grade; 2nd grade; 3rd grade; 4th grade; 5th grade; 6th grade; 7th grade; 8th grade|
|number of pages||344|
|size||11" x 10 3/4"|
|subject||general mathematics; professional development|