This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Hershey's® Miniatures Assortment, 66.7-Oz Bag Item # 108057
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Keep a variety of sweet treats on hand for enjoying and sharing
- Assortment of miniatures offers a variety of chocolate treats.
- Individually wrapped.
|contents per unit||66.7 oz oz|
|manufacturer||The Hershey Company|
|weight per unit||66.7 oz|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Smell the Sweetness, Taste the GoodnessImagine the chocolaty aroma of the assorted desserts, sweets, and baked treats that you can make with this one bag of classic Hershey’s Candies! They can also be used in a variety of deliciously edible crafts; the possibilities are endless!
Care MailThe Hershey’s Chocolate Bars may be miniature, but send them in a care package to the college students in your life, and the smiles on their faces will be anything but little!
For Sweeter Family GatheringsFrom family movie night to festive football games and other celebrations, this one bag makes it easy to have plenty of Hershey’s Chocolates to make gathering together sweeter.
S’more for Me Recipe
- 1 package (6-serving size) vanilla cook and serve pudding and pie filling mix*
- 3 cups milk
- 8 (1.55 oz. each) Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Bars, broken into pieces
- 12 (two 4-oz. pkg.) single-serve graham cracker crumb crusts
- 1-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 12 Hershey’s Miniatures Milk Chocolate Bars
Instructions1. Stir together pudding mix and milk in saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a full boil; remove from heat.
2. Add chocolate bar pieces; stir until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
3. Spoon about 1/3 cup pudding mixture into each individual graham crust. Press plastic wrap onto pudding surface; refrigerate until ready to serve. (This step may be done up to 3 days before serving.) 12 desserts.
To Serve:** Heat oven to 350°F. Remove plastic wrap. Place 10 to 12 miniature marshmallows on surface of each pudding. Bake 10 minutes or until marshmallows are puffed and lightly toasted. Place on serving plate; gently place unwrapped miniature chocolate bar on top of marshmallows. Serve immediately.
*Do not use instant pudding mix.
**Dessert will be hot, but should cool sufficiently by the time it gets to the table. Pudding will be warm and the chocolate bar will be slightly melted.