This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Hershey's® Miniatures Assortment, 66.7-Oz Bag Item # 108057
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Keep a variety of sweet treats on hand for enjoying and sharing
- Assortment of miniatures offers a variety of chocolate treats.
- Individually wrapped.
|contents per unit||66.7 oz oz|
|manufacturer||The Hershey Company|
|weight per unit||66.7 oz|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
One Bag, Four FlavorsThis assortment includes for classic Hershey flavors: MR. GOODBAR Milk Chocolate Bar, KRACKEL Chocolate Bar, HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Bar, and HERSHEY'S Special Dark Dark Chocolate Bar. Imagine the chocolaty aroma of the assorted desserts, sweets, and baked treats that you can make with this one bag of classic Hershey’s Candies!
Good Things Come In Small PackagesThe Hershey’s Chocolate Bars may be miniature, but send them in a care package to the college students in your life, and the smiles on their faces will be anything but little! Grab an extra bag, fill a candy dish with these chocolate bars at your next party and let everyone pick a favorite!
For Sweeter Family GatheringsFrom family movie night to festive football games and other celebrations, this one bag makes it easy to have plenty of Hershey’s Chocolates to make gathering together sweeter.
Chocolate Bar Filled Chocolate Cupcakes
IngredientsSkill Level: Beginner
Prep time: 25 minutes
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- CHOCOLATE BAR FILLING (recipe follows
- 2/3 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups water
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 30 HERSHEY'S MINIATURES Chocolate Bars
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
Directions1. Prepare CHOCOLATE BAR FILLING.
2. Heat oven to 350°F. Line muffin cups (2-1/2 inches in diameter) with paper bake cups.
3. Stir together flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt in large bowl. Add water, oil, vinegar and vanilla; beat on medium speed of mixer 2 minutes. Fill muffin cups 2/3 full with batter. Spoon 1 level tablespoon FILLING into center of each cupcake.
4. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in cake portion comes out clean. Remove from pan to wire rack. Cool completely. Top each cupcake with chocolate bar piece. About 2-1/2 dozen cupcakes.
CHOCOLATE BAR FILLING
1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup sugar
1/8 teaspoon salt
4 HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Bar (1.55 oz. each), cut into 1/4-inch pieces*
Beat cream cheese, sugar, egg and salt in small bowl until smooth and creamy. Stir in chocolate bar pieces.
*Any size HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Bars may be used to make a total of about 6 ounces or about 1 cup chocolate pieces.