This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
- Simultaneous 450Mbps on 2.4GHz and 867Mbps on 5GHz totals 1317Mbps Wi-Fi speeds
- Free EAP Controller Software lets administrators easily manage hundreds of EAPs
- Compatibility with 802.3af and Passive PoE support makes deployment effortless and flexible
- Captive portal provides a convenient method for guest authentication
- Band Steering Automatically moves dual band devices onto the wider 5GHz band for faster connections
- MU-MIMO means access points simultaneously transfer data with multiple devices, speeding up connections
- Beamforming concentrates signal towards where you need it most, providing a fast and stable Wi-Fi experience
- Supports management VLAN for an enhanced network management
- Schedules can be set so access points automatically reboot and Wi-Fi turns on/off at the times you choose
|form factor||Standalone; Ceiling Mountable; Wall Mountable|
|Frequency Band||2.40 GHz; 5 GHz|
|manufacturer||TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd|
|PoE PD Port||Yes|
|ports||1 10/100/1000 Ethernet (RJ-45); 1 Power over Ethernet (PoE, RJ-45)|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Supported||Passive PoE|
|Wi-Fi AC Rating||AC1350|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11ac|
|Wireless Transmission Speed||1.29 Gbit/s|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Boost Your Business with Wireless ACWith AC1200 Wi-Fi and advanced 2x2 MIMO technology, the EAP225 access point is perfect for small offices, campuses and the restaurant and hospitality industries. Band-Steering greatly improves the performance of connected dual-band devices, and high-gain antennas create a powerful signal that can easily pass through walls.
Layer 3 management capabilities combine with EAP Controller software to allow IT staff to easily manage hundreds of EAPs across multiple sites. Administrators can easily implement rate limiting to reserve bandwidth, creating a better Wi-Fi experience for all client devices. Additionally, Guest Access and Captive Portal features control connections to your network via vouchers or a credential authentication page for greater management flexibility.
- 2.4 GHz: 300 Mbps & 5 GHz: 867 Mbps
- 1x Gigabit Ethernet
- 802.3af PoE
Easy EAP DeploymentThe EAP’s low profile chassis makes it easy to install on any wall or ceiling while blending in with existing décor. Power over Ethernet (PoE) increases the EAP’s flexibility for deployment with wired networks. Set up and configure your business network for faster performance without needing professional IT support or training.
EAP Controller Software
EAP Controller Software for Centralized Management Free EAP Controller Software makes it easy to set up and control hundreds of access points from a centralized location.
Easily monitor statistics, create a captive portal, manage traffic, map and run a free, customized site survey, upgrade and reboot your system and even scale your network. No added cost, special training or IT support needed.
Captive PortalCaptive portal improves network security while providing the administrative tools needed to create a secure and intuitive authentication experience for Wi-Fi guests.
Easily control connections to your network by using a voucher system and customized authentication page to provide a branded experience, advertise to customers or limit network access.
Load BalanceThe Load Balance feature keeps your Wi-Fi running smoothly by distributing network traffic across multiple EAPs, so a single device is never burdened or overloaded with data. This level of redundancy provides a seamless and uninterrupted experience for customers and employees.
Dual Band Wi-FiDual 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands deliver up to 1200 Mbps of Wi-Fi speed, allowing more devices to be connected to your wireless network at once. Send e-mails, stream in HD and share large files across your network without experiencing a drop in your network or standards of efficiency.
Lifetime Service and Industry-Leading WarrantyNeed help setting up your TP-Link device? Our team is here 24/7 to provide no-cost technical support, including setup assistance, no matter when you purchased our product. Plus, our 2-year warranty gives you worry-free service.*1
Feature & Specifications
- 1 According to latest published IDC Worldwide Quarterly WLAN Tracker Report, Q3 2016 Final Release.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability