This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
National Public Seating Dome-Back Stacking Chairs, Fabric, Diamond Navy/Black, Set Of 2 Item # 115739
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
A comfortable seat built with durability in mind
- Overall Dimensions: 34"H x 18"W x 20"D.
- Weight capacity tested to support 300 lb.
- Lumbar feature supports your lower back and enhances the natural curve of your spine.
- Waterfall seat cushion slopes slightly downward to help reduce stress on your legs.
- Grade A foam seat cushion ensures your guests remain comfortable. Foam measures 2" thick and features a 1.8-lb density, a 46 ILD rating and is Cal-117 rated.
- A sturdy 18-gauge steel frame ensures stability over time. ASTM A513 square-tube steel frame features H-braces for durability and a powder-coat finish for an attractive look.
- Stacking design helps save space when seating is not needed. The plywood-core seat back features a convenient handhold which allows easier chair movement and stacking. Included bars and bumpers help reduce the chance of damage when stacking chairs.
- Chairs stack up to 10 deep and can be moved easily via a dolly (sold separately).
- Save time – no assembly required.
- Fabric seat cover is colorful, comfortable and easy to maintain.
|brand name||National Public Seating|
|chair stacking capacity||10 chairs|
|dimensions||34"H x 18"W x 20"D|
|manufacturer||National Public Seating|
|Number Of Chairs||2|
|seat size||16 x 16|
|style name||Dome-Back Stacking|
|warranty length||10-year limited|
|weight capacity||300 lb|
|Show More ▾|
National Public Seating Dome-Back Stacking Chairs, Fabric, Diamond Navy/Black, Set Of 2 is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by MrPockets from Very good chairs These are nice looking and sturdy chairs. The cushions are stiff, but I'm sure they will break in over time. The same style chairs we had lasted over 10 years at a conference table.
Date published: 2018-01-30
National Public Seating