This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Office Depot® Brand OD55EHY (HP CE255A) Remanufactured Extended High-Yield Black Toner Cartridge Item # 118339
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Office Depot Brand remanufactured cartridges are laboratory tested for quality, performance and page yield. Plus, they cost less than other national brands.
- Compatible HP models:
- LaserJet: M525c, M525dn, M525f, P3015, P3015d, P3015dn, P3015n, P3015x, P3016
- LaserJet Pro: M521dn, M521dw
- Comparable to the HP CE255A cartridge.
- Backed by 100% No-Risk Quality Guarantee to perform to your complete satisfaction.
- Yields up to 20,000 pages.
- Greener choice — they require less energy to produce and help prevent waste in landfills.
|Alternative for||HP CE255A|
|brand name||Office Depot|
|cartridge capacity||extended high yield|
|compatible machine models||HP models: LaserJet: M525c, M525dn, M525f, P3015, P3015d, P3015dn, P3015n, P3015x, P3016; LaserJet Pro: M521dn, M521dw|
|Consumable Type||Toner cartridge|
|distributor||Swinton Avenue Trading Ltd., Inc.|
|Eco-conscious||Recycled Content; remanufactured|
|maximum yield per unit||20,000 pages|
|OEM (original equipment manufacturer) part number||HP CE255A|
|postconsumer recycled content||89.6%|
|printer series||LaserJet; LaserJet Pro|
|total recycled content||90%|
|Show More ▾|
Office Depot® Brand OD55EHY (HP CE255A) Remanufactured Extended High-Yield Black Toner Cartridge is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Judith from Our favorite cartridge for our high use printer We have been using these cartridges for a number of years. They work great and we get a long period of use from them on a very busy printer. I would definitely recommend them.
Date published: 2019-01-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by Judy from Great Product We have used these cartridges for several years and they always perform perfectly.
Date published: 2018-03-20