This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
HP 6125XLG Ethernet Blade Switch Item # 119534
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The HP 6125XLG Ethernet Blade Switch is the next generation blade switching technology for data center environments that delivers a high-performance, feature-rich, and low-latency 10/40 GbE switch. HP 6125XLG provides a converged fabric solution that supports Ethernet, Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE), and Fibre Channel Forwarder (FCF) protocols that enables connectivity for FCoE storage solutions. The HP 6125XLG is protected by HP Services 3-Years Next Business Day 9x5 Hardware Support.
|Application/Usage||Data Networking; Optical Network; Switching Network|
|Compatibility||HP ProLiant BladeSystem c7000 Enclosure; HP ProLiant Servers:ProLiant BL420c Gen8; ProLiant BL460c Gen8; ProLiant BL465c Gen8; ProLiant BL660c Gen8; ProLiant BL460 G7; ProLiant BL465 G7; ProLiant BL490 G7; ProLiant BL620 G7; ProLiant BL680 G7; ProLiant BL685 G7; HP Integrity Servers:Integrity BL860c i2 Server Blade; Integrity BL860c i4 Server Blade; Integrity BL870c i2 Server Blade; Integrity BL870c i4 Server Blade; Integrity BL890c i2 Server Blade; Integrity BL890c i4 Server Blade|
|Expansion Slot Type||QSFP+; SFP+|
|Interfaces/Ports Details||1 x RJ-45 Console Management|
|Number of Total Expansion Slots||12|
|Weight (Approximate)||4.41 lb|
HPE 6125XLG Ethernet Blade Switch
High-performance and Low-latency 10/40 Gb Ethernet Blade Switch
- HP 6125XLG Ethernet Blade Switch is an advanced L2/L3 networking switch for applications and virtualized environments requiring 40 GbE connectivity to access/core switches.
- Intelligent Resilient Framework (IRF) improves the performance and resiliency of the network while simplifying network deployment and management.
HP 6125XLG Enables a Cost Effective and Converged Solution
- HP 6125XLG Ethernet Blade Switch provides simplified management with HP Intelligent Management Center (IMC) and seamless IRF with HPN switches to help reduce Capex and Opex for data center environments.
- With Ethernet, Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE), and Fibre Channel Forwarder (FCF) support, delivers robust connectivity to FCoE storage platforms in converged fabric infrastructures.
HP 6125XLG supports advanced L2/L3 features
- HP 6125XLG supports Software-defined Networking (SDN) to provide an end-to-end solution to automate the network from data center to campus and branch
- Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links (TRILL) and Shortest Path Bridging (SPB) provides Layer 2 multipath providing active-active links, enables faster convergence times, and increases network bandwidth.
|BladeSystem supported||Yes, see the QuickSpec for more details|
|Media type technology||Ethernet|
|Aggregate switch bandwidth||
880 Gb/s throughput (8x10Gb and 4x40Gb uplink ports)
16x10Gb downlink (server) port
4 x10Gb/s cross-link ports
|Port speed||10Gb / 40Gb|
|Number of ports||8|
|Blades per enclosure, maximum||8|
|Product dimensions (H x W x D)||14.57 x 11.54 x 3.54 in|