This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Sentry®Safe Fire/Water Chest Item # 1209826
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Fire and water protection helps keep your valuables safe
- UL Classified to survive in a fire for 1/2 hour in up to 1550°F.
- ETL verified — protects your flashdrives, CDs, DVDs and portable hard drives.
- Designed the withstand water submersion and floods.
- Privacy key lock keeps documents and valuables away from prying eyes.
- Easily lift and transport your chest thanks to the carrying handle.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty. After fire replacement guarantee — in the event of a fire, SentrySafe will replace your fire-resistant product to help get you back on your feet.
|cubic foot capacity||0.17 cubic feet|
|exterior depth||13 in.|
|exterior height||6.13 in.|
|exterior width||14.25 in.|
|interior depth||7.38 in.|
|interior height||3.38 in.|
|interior width||12 in.|
|number of locking bolts||1|
|UL fire rating||1/2 hour at 1,550 degrees|
|UL impact rated||yes|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
Sentry®Safe Fire/Water Chest is rated out of 5 by 88.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Sara from good Good safe. Easy to use and heavy enough.
Date published: 2019-02-05
Rated 1 out of 5 by jgibson from Once unlocked, cannot get it to close and lock I've had this safe for a little over a year now and they entire time I've owned it I've had trouble getting the safe to lock. As of now, I cannot get it to close all the way and lock at all.
Date published: 2019-01-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by Charles from Great Purchase This was definitely needed. It is small and a great price to store valuable items conveniently
Date published: 2019-01-29
Rated 1 out of 5 by unhappysafeguy from worst lock design ever terrible lock ,almost impossible to get it to latch .and once latched and locked can be opened if you squeeze handle just a little harder .over all worthless in my opinion . plus the top lock latch is made of soft thin steel??? stupid to call this a safe
Date published: 2019-01-17