This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
StarTech.com StarTech.com DisplayPort to DVI Video Converter Cable Item # 123036
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Connect a DVI monitor to a single-mode DisplayPort output from your computer. The DP2DVI DisplayPort to DVI adapter lets you connect a DVI-D display to a DisplayPort video source (e.g.DisplayPort video cards, etc.), eliminating the expense of having to upgrade to a DisplayPort capable display. This adapter supports display resolutions of up to 1920x1200 allowing you to take full advantage of single link DVI capability. DP2DVI is a passive adapter that requires a DP++ port (DisplayPort++), meaning that DVI and HDMI signals can also be passed through the port.
|Certifications & Standards||CE; FCC|
|Connector||20 pin DisplayPort - male|
|Connector (Second End)||24+1 pin digital DVI - female|
|Connector on First End||1 x DVI-D Video|
|Connector on Second End||1 x DisplayPort Digital Audio/Video|
|Device Supported||Video Device|
|Supported Resolution||1920 x 1200|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||2.50 oz|
|Show More ▾|
Connect a DVI monitor to a single-mode DisplayPort output from your computer
- Hassle-free connectivity with plug-and-play DP to DVI video adapter
- Maximum portability with a small footprint and lightweight design
- Crystal clear picture quality with support for high-definition video resolutions up to 1920x1200 or 1080p
Designed for maximum portabilityThe DisplayPort to DVI converter maximizes portability with a compact, lightweight design, making it the perfect travel accessory to carry with your DisplayPort Ultrabook, fitting easily into your laptop bag or carrying case. This ultra-portable design makes this adapter perfect for BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) applications at the office.
Product Features And Applications
- Keep the adapter with you while you’re traveling, to connect to DVI displays at trade shows
- Connect your BOYD laptop to a DVI office hot desks or boardroom projector
- Use your DVI monitor as a secondary display