This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
The HPE FlexFabric 5930 Switch Series provides advanced features and high performance in a top-of-rack, data center switch architecture. Consisting of a 1U 32-port 40GbE QSFP+ Switch, a 2-slot modular version with 2 40GbE ports and a 4-slot modular version, the 5930 brings high density to a small footprint. While 9-unit IRF reduces management complexities by up to 88%, it also delivers <50 msec convergence time. You can rely on the FlexFabric 5930 Switch Series to improve switch utilization and lower TCO, while delivering business resilience and high availability.
|Certifications & Standards||Safety:UL 60950-1; EN 60825-1 Safety of Laser Products-Part 1; EN 60825-2 Safety of Laser Products-Part 2; IEC 60950-1; CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-1; ANATEL; ULAR; GOST; EN 60950-1/A11; FDA 21 CFR Subchapter J; NOM; Emissions:VCCI Class A; EN 55022 Class A; ICES-003 Class A; ANSI C63.4 2003; AS/NZS CISPR 22 Class A; EN 61000-3-2:2006; EN 61000-3-3:1995 +A1:2001+A2:2005; EMC Directive 2004/108/EC; FCC (CFR 47, Part 15) Class A; Immunity:ETSI EN 300 386 V1.3.3; EN 55024:1998+ A1:2001 + A2:2003|
|Compatible Rack Unit||1U|
|Ethernet Technology||40 Gigabit Ethernet|
|Expansion Slot Type||QSFP+|
|Flash Memory||512 MB|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC; 220 V AC|
|Management||SNMP v1, v2c, v3; Remote Management; sFlow; CLI; DHCP; VLAN; Telnet; Web Based Management|
|Number of Total Expansion Slots||32|
|Port/Expansion Slot Details||32 x 40 Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot|
|ports||1 management; 1 USB|
|power source||Power Supply|
|Standard Memory||4 GB|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||28.66 lb|
HPE FlexFabric 5930 32QSFP+ Switch
High Density, Advanced, Data Center Switches
- The HPE FlexFabric 5930 Switch Series is available as a 1RU 32-port 40GbE QSFP+, 2RU 2-slot with 2 40GbE QSFP+ and 2RU 4-slot form factors.
- 40GbE ports may be split into four 10GbE ports each for a total of 96 10GbE ports with 8 40GbE Uplinks per switch.
- Modular port options include 10GbE SFP+, 10GBASE-T, converged ports supporting 1/10GbE and 4/8Gbps Fiber Channel and 40GbE QSFP+.
High-Performance Data Center Switching
- The HPE FlexFabric 5930 Switch Series delivers up to 2.56 Tbps switching capacity for the most demanding applications.
- It supports up to 1492 MPPS throughput for data-intensive environments.
- Low latency, under a 1.5µs 10GbE latency, gives your business agility.
- VXLAN support for network virtualization and overlay solutions.
- OVSDB for dynamic VXLAN tunnel management
Business Agility and Resilience with Comware 7
- The HPE FlexFabric 5930 Switch Series delivers IRF <50 msec convergence time enabling faster application response time.
- The In Service Software Update (ISSU) enables high availability with updates accomplished without a reboot or power cycle, in the background.
Simplicity and Lower TCO
- The HPE FlexFabric 5930 Switch Series simplifies switch management by up to 88% with 9-unit Intelligent Resilient Fabric (IRF).
- No extra hidden cost with simple one license per switch for all OS features.
- All switch ports are active and ready to use without need for activation licenses.
- Automate tedious tasks with a Software-defined Network (SDN) and reclaim wasted resources.
|Ports||(32) QSFP+ 40GbE ports|
|Memory and processor||
1 GB flash
Packet buffer size: 12.2 MB
4 GB SDRAM
|Latency||10 Gbps Latency: < 1 µs|
|Throughput||up to 1429 Mpps|
|Routing/switching capacity||2560 Gbps|
IMC - Intelligent Management Center
90 - 264 VAC, rated
-40 to -75 VDC, rated (depending on power supply chosen)
|Operating temperature range||0 to 45°C|
|Operating humidity range||10 to 95% (noncondensing)|
|Power consumption||399 W (maximum)|
|Heat dissipation||597 / 1361 BTU/hr (629.83 / 1435.86 kJ/hr)|
|Product dimensions (H x W x D)||17.32 x 25.98 x 1.72 in|
- (1) HPE FlexFabric 5930 32QSFP+ Switch
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability