This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Brother Wireless Monochrome Laser All-In-One Printer, Copier, Scanner, Fax, MFC-L6700DW Item # 125058
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Copy, fax, print and scan with ease using this wireless device
- Built-in wireless (802.11b/g/n) allows you to print and scan from a variety of devices without plugging in cables. Supports mobile printing via Google Drive™, Evernote®, OneNote®, Dropbox, Facebook, Flickr and Picasa Web Albums™. Built-in Ethernet port allows connection to your office network. Also supports USB 2.0 connectivity.
- Prints up to 48 pages per minute (ppm) in black.
- Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution delivers crisp, clear text.
- Copies up to 48 cpm in black at a 1200 x 600 dpi resolution. Offers sorting, N-in-1, multicopying (up to 99 copies) and ID copy functions, plus reduction and enlargement from 25% to 400% in 1% increments.
- Choose simple sheetfed scanning or use the 8.5" x 14" document glass for flatbed operation. Simplex scans up to 28 ipm (black) and 20 ipm (color) and duplex scans up to 56 ipm (black) and 34 ipm (color) with scan resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi via the document glass (up to 19200 x 19200 dpi interpolated).
- Flexible scanning options to suit your needs. Scan to a file, image, e-mail, OCR, FTP, SSH Server (SFTP), USB, SharePoint®, e-mail server, network folder (CIFS) or the Cloud, or use the Easy Scan to E-mail function.
- Fax transmission speeds up to 3 spp (33.6 Kbps) with up to 500-page fax memory.
- Easily handles legal- and letter-size pages to help you tackle business tasks.
- Automatic 2-sided printing saves paper and money.
- Paper tray holds up to 520 sheets, so you can go longer in between refills. Also includes a 50-sheet multipurpose tray.
- 100,000 sheet monthly volume.
- 4.85" color touch-screen display helps you manage copy, fax, print and scan jobs.
- 512MB of built-in memory for fast operating speeds.
- Compatible with PCs, Macs and Linux systems.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
|auto double-sided printing||yes|
|automatic document feeder||yes|
|automatic document feeder capacity||70 sheets|
|compatible toner/ink||TN-820, TN-B850, TN-880, DR-820|
|dimensions||20.4"H x 19.5"W x 16.8"D|
|Display Screen Type||LCD|
|Ethernet Technology||Gigabit Ethernet|
|fax transmission speed||3 spp (33.6 Kbps)|
|functionality||copy; fax; print; scan|
|ink/toner cartridge(s) included||full-capacity cartridge(s)|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC|
|LCD size||4.85 inches|
|maximum black and white copy resolution||1200 x 600 dpi|
|maximum black and white copy speed||48 cpm|
|maximum black and white print resolution||1200 X 1200 dpi|
|maximum black and white print speed||48 ppm|
|maximum copy enlargement||400%|
|maximum copy reduction||25%|
|Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm)||48|
|maximum monthly volume||100,000 sheets|
|Maximum Print Resolution||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|maximum sheet size||legal (8 1/2" x 14")|
|Media Handling||1 x Input Tray 520 Sheet; 1 x Multipurpose Tray 50 Sheet; 1 x Output Tray 150 Sheet|
|Media Size||A5 - 5.80" x 8.30"; Legal - 8.50" x 14"; Letter - 8.50" x 11"; A4 - 8.30" x 11.70"; Executive - 10.50" x 7.25"; A6 - 4.10" x 5.80"; Custom Size; 3" x 5"|
|media type||Envelope; Label; Letterhead; Bond Paper; Plain Paper; Color Paper; Recycled Paper|
|memory card reader||no|
|mobile printing||app based and email|
|number of paper trays||1|
|Optical Resolution||1200 dpi|
|PC faxing capability||yes|
|power source||AC Supply|
|recommended use||Plain Paper Print|
|scanner optical resolution||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|screen size||4.85 in.|
|Standard Input Media Capacity||570 sheets|
|total paper tray capacity||570 sheets|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||40.5 lb|
|What's Included||MFC-L6700DW Laser Multifunction Printer; 1 x Standard Yield Toner Cartridge (yields approx. 3,000 Pages?); 1 x DR820 Drum Unit (yields approx. 30,000 Pages?); Quick Set Up and Basic User's Guide; Documentation/Installation CD; AC power cord; Telephone Line Cord|
|Wireless Print Technology||Mopria; Cortado; Wi-Fi Direct; Brother iPrint&Scan; Google Cloud Print; Apple AirPrint|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Business-centric features to meet the demands of your busy office
The MFC-L6700DW will help enhance your workflow’s productivity with a print and copy speed up to 48 pages per minute. This high-performance All-in-One produces professional reports, spreadsheets, correspondence, and other important business documents with crisp text and excellent graphics. Plus, it offers simultaneous operation (for example, printing and scanning at the same time) so that multiple workgroup members can use the machine at the same time without experiencing slow-downs.
Fast, high-quality scanning of color and black & white documents to a wide variety of destinationsThe MFC-L6700DW features fast monochrome scanning up to 28ipm1 to help maximize the productivity of your office. Plus, use the 70-page capacity duplex auto document feeder to scan both sides in a single-pass for two-sided monochrome scanning up to 56ipm1 . If you need to copy or scan bound materials, the MFC-L6700DW also offers a legal-size document glass.
Multiple scan-to destinations easily adapt to your customized workflow. Scan-to destinations include E-mail, SSH Server (SFTP), USB2 , SharePoint®, cloud services3 , Network Folder (CIFS – Windows® only), and more. Scan documents to your compatible Apple® iOS, Android™, Kindle Fire™, or Windows® Phone mobile device via the free Brother iPrint&Scan app4 Offers advanced scanning features such as ADF Auto Deskew to automatically straighten skewed documents and Blank Page Skip to remove blank pages, eliminating the need for manual sorting and more.
Low cost printing and money saving featuresThe MFC-L6700DW comes with a standard-yield 3,000-page5 toner cartridge (TN-820). For an up to 50% lower cost per page6 , use the super high-yield 12,000-page5 replacement toner cartridge (TN-880).
Also, two-sided (duplex) printing and copying means less paper use – and helps save paper and money. Environmentally friendly, the MFC-L6700DW is ENERGY STAR® Qualified and offers a Deep Sleep Mode that only uses 1.8 watts of power when not in use.
High paper capacity, adjustable for demanding office printingThe MFC-L6700DW comes with a 520-sheet capacity paper tray that can hold more than a ream of paper for fewer refills, and is adjustable for letter or legal size paper. A 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray is useful for printing envelopes and on alternative media types. Additional optional paper trays are available in 250-sheet or 520-sheet capacities, enabling users to configure the printer with multiple trays in a way that best meets their application requirements – up to 1,610 sheet total capacity.
Innovative color Touchscreen display to customize your workflowWith easy menu navigation and the option of creating up to 48 customized shortcuts for frequently used functions, the large 4.85” color Touchscreen display simplifies even the most complicated tasks.
Scan to or print from popular business cloud services directly from the Touchscreen display without using a computer. Supported services include EVERNOTE®, DROPBOX, GOOGLE DRIVE™, ONENOTE®, and more (print and scan functionality varies by service)3 .
Flexible connectivity options make the MFC-L6700DW ideal for your busy workgroupYour entire workgroup can share the MFC-L6700DW on a wireless 802.11b/g/n network or connect through Gigabit Ethernet. Workgroup members and office visitors will appreciate the convenience of printing wirelessly from a compatible Apple® iOS, Android™, Kindle Fire™, or Windows® Phone mobile device. Print via4 : AirPrint™, Google Cloud Print™ 2.0, Brother iPrint&Scan (free downloadable app), Cortado Workplace, Mopria®, or Wi-Fi Direct®. Plus, a USB Host on the front of the unit provides convenient walk-up printing from or scanning to your USB flash memory drive2 .
Advanced security features provide network user authentication, help restrict unauthorized printingThe MFC-L6700DW features a number of critical business-focused security features, including:
- Active Directory® support: Provides network user authentication which stores print jobs that only can be released to print with a user ID and password
- Secure Function Lock: Gives administrators the ability to restrict usage and machine functions for up to 200 users or groups
- Secure Print: Claim secure print jobs using only a confidential PIN
- Support for critical network security protocols: Including Enterprise Security (802.1x), IPSec and SSL/TLS
- Setting Lock: Prevent setting changes in high traffic areas and a lock-slot can provide physical protection for your machine
At Your Side with award-winning performance and FREE technical support for the life of the productAt Brother, we provide dependable, business-class solutions to help enhance productivity, increase efficiency and reduce costs. In 2018, Brother Printers and All-in-Ones were recognized as #1 for Reliability and #1 for Overall Satisfaction in the PCMag.com Business Choice Awards, an annual reader-driven survey on hardware, software, and services used in business environments.
At your side support. Online, call or live chat – Brother provides a 1-year limited warranty and FREE technical support for the life of your product. At Brother, we want to ensure that your experience with us is exceptional. Visit us at brother-usa.com where you can download the latest product drivers and software, view product manuals, learn how to get the most out of your product with how-to videos and find answers to frequently asked questions.
- 1 Scan speed measured with all advanced features turned off using LTR size test documents at 200dpi
- 2 PDF, JPEG and XPS files
- 3 Requires an Internet connection and an account with desired service
- 4 Requires connection to a wireless network
- 5 Approximate toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (letter/A4)
- 6 Cost per page calculation based on TN-820 vs. TN-880 at MSRP. TN-880 cartridge is sold separately.