This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Boise® ASPEN® 50 Multi-Use Paper, 3-Hole Punched, Letter Size (8 1/2" x 11"), 20 Lb, 50% Recycled, FSC® Certified, Ream Of 500 Sheets, Case Of 10 Reams Item # 125085
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Premium paper works well in most printers, copiers and all-in-one systems while still providing bright, vivid images and prints. This Boise ASPEN multipurpose paper is rated at 92 brightness, making it easy to read text.
- Features 92 brightness for crisp, clean text.
- Acid-free paper won't yellow or fade over time.
- 20-lb paper is ideal for everyday use.
- Letter paper comes in a case of 10 reams. Boise 3-hole punched paper features a professional appearance as well as convenience through machine compatibility.
- Leadership forestry — from forests or sourcing programs that meet specific environmental standards, helping you support practices that better protect forests and the environment.
- Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) certified — made from wood/paper that comes from forests managed to rigorous environmental and social standards, supported by the world's leading conservation organizations.
|sheet size||Letter (8-1/2" x 11")|
|reams per case||10|
|Recommended Paper Use||General Purpose|
|sheets per ream/pack||500|
|bleaching chemistry||Elemental Chlorine Free (ECF)|
|Cases Per Pallet||40|
|paper brightness (US)||92|
|paper weight||20 lb|
|paper brightness (Euro)||104|
|Product Line||Aspen 50 Multi-Use Recycled Copy Paper|
|number of holes punched||3|
|Eco-conscious||Recycled Content; Leadership Forestry|
|Eco Label Standard||Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) Mixed|
|manufacturer||BOISE WHITE PAPER, L.L.C.|
|Post Consumer Recycled Content Percentage||50 %|
|Product Type||Copy & Multipurpose Paper|
|Total Number Of Reams||400|
|total number of sheets||200000|
|Total Recycled Content Percentage||50 %|
|Show More ▾|