This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Kleenex® FSC Certified Hard Roll Paper Towels, 40% Recycled, White, 8" x 600', Case Of 6 Rolls Item # 1250893
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Effortless cleaning for everyday spills
- Highly absorbent towels help you clean up messes and help reduce waste.
- 1 3/4" core size fits Kimberly-Clark Professional dispensers.
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) — For wood/paper products from forests certified to the 'gold' standard of responsible forestry. Forest Stewardship Council US-0081. FSC Certification ensures responsible use of forest resources and provides assurance that the fiber in this paper comes from forests that are well-managed to protect biodiversity and the livelihoods of the people that depend on those forests.
- Green Seal/EcoLogo — For products with certified environmental and/or human health benefits.
- Greener choice — contains 50% total recycled content with 40% postconsumer recycled content.
|core diameter||1-3/4 in.|
|paper towel size||8" x 600'|
|postconsumer recycled content||40%|
|Product Line||FSC Certified Hard Roll Paper Towels|
|total number of sheets||6|
|total recycled content||50%|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Absorb More, Use Less
Choose a Compatible Dispenser
Premium Features for Less Waste
Cost-EffectiveThe Kleenex Hard Roll Paper Towel is designed to work seamlessly with a number of dispensers. It’s an easy and cost-effective way to give bathroom guests just what they need to stay clean after a restroom visit.
EfficientIt’s important to select a paper towel roll that works for you and your business. The white Kleenex Hard Roll Paper Towel has a 1.5" core size and a small case for easy handling and storage.
Less RefillsRefilling is simple and the dispenser automatically advances and cuts a nominal 12” of paper hand towels with each use. Plus, because they’re absorbent and designed to be cut to the optimal length for a single use, you’ll refill less often.