This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Boise® SPLOX® Speed-Loading Reamless Paper, X-9®, Letter Size (8 1/2" x 11"), 20 Lb, FSC® Certified, 3-Hole Punched, Ream Of 2,500 Sheets Item # 125150
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The Boise speed-loading paper is a breakthrough paper-handling system for more speed and less mess. This Boise reamless paper conveniently is compatible with most printers, copiers and all-in-one systems, so you don't have to worry if it will work or not.
- Reamless paper contains no inner ream wrap.
- 20-lb paper is ideal for everyday use.
- Versatile paper works well in most printers, copiers and all-in-one systems.
- Acid-free paper won't yellow or fade over time.
- Ergonomic handle for convenience and portability.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- Elemental Chlorine Free (ECF). This is an environmentally-preferable bleaching method in which no chlorine or chlorine derivatives are used in the recycling process.
- X-9 SPLOX reamless paper is easy to load and use in most printer and copier systems.
- This paper is 3-hole punched and comes in a pack of 2,500 sheets of paper.
- Leadership forestry — from forests or sourcing programs that meet specific environmental standards, helping you support practices that better protect forests and the environment.
- Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) certified — made from wood/paper that comes from forests managed to rigorous environmental and social standards, supported by the world's leading conservation organizations.
|sheet size||Letter (8 1/2" x 11")|
|paper brightness (US)||92|
|paper weight||20 lb|
|paper brightness (Euro)||104|
|Product Line||SPLOX Speed-Loading Reamless Paper|
|number of holes punched||3|
|Eco Label Standard||FSC - Mixed|
|Office Depot eco-rating||Light Green|
|Product Type||Copy & Multipurpose Paper|
|Show More ▾|