This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Professor Teaches Outlook 2013, Download Version Item # 127667
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Professor Teaches Outlook 2013 is a computer training course designed to teach you everything you need to know about Microsoft Outlook 2013 - the premier e-mail program for business. Unlike other computer training programs that just use videos to show you how to use a program, Professor Teaches lets you train in a realistic simulation of the actual software. Download the product and start learning Microsoft Outlook 2013 today!
What is Microsoft Outlook 2013?
Microsoft Outlook is an extremely popular e-mail program used by over 500 million people worldwide. Outlook 2013 is the latest version of the program and belongs to the Microsoft Office Suite of products. Used by professionals and students all over the world, this e-mail program promises greater e-mail organization, search, communication and social networking features.
What Are the Benefits of Learning Microsoft Outlook 2013?
- Discover how to become more effective in your communication
- Keep your calendar organized and become more time efficient
- Build stronger relationships with an organized contact list
- Get more done by keeping your task list up-to-date
What You Will Learn in Professor Teaches Outlook 2013
Our extensive computer training course will cover the following topics:
- Learn how to use Outlook views
- Learn how to read and reply to e-mail
- Learn how to save attached files
- Learn how to plan meetings
- Learn how to print calendars
- Learn how to use the journal
Every Professor Teaches Course Includes:
- Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
- Hundreds of Learning Topics
- 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
- Realistic Simulations
- Beginner to Advanced Topics
- Self-Paced Learning Objectives
- Introductions and Summaries
- Interactive Exercises
- Professional Voice Narration
- End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
- Checkmarks for Completed Topics
- Glossary, Index, and Search
- Professor Answers for Instant Training
|additional requirements||Microsoft Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista or XP; Sound card, speakers or headphones; Mouse; 1280x768, 16 Bit or higher display|
|brand name||Individual Software|
|distributor||Arvato Digital Services LLC|
|download size||182099 KB|
|minimum hard disk space||Average 150 MB Hard Drive space available per application|
|minimum processor compatibility||Pentium PC or higher|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 8 Enterprise; Windows 8 Professional; Windows 8; Windows 8 Enterprise x64; Windows 8 Professional x64; Windows 8 x64; Windows 7 Starter; Windows 7 Home Basic; Windows 7 Home Premium; Windows 7 Professional; Windows 7 Ultimate; Windows 7 Enterprise; Windows 7 Home Basic x64; Windows 7 Home Premium x64; Windows 7 Professional x64; Windows 7 Ultimate x64; Windows 7 Enterprise x64; Windows Vista Starter; Windows XP|