This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Floortex AFS-TEX System 5000 S2S Sit & Stand Ergonomic Solution, For Carpets, Black Item # 130184
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
This ergonomic solution comes with a chair mat and an anti-fatigue mat. The mats combine to create a comfortable and supportive solution to help you stay comfortable and properly positioned, whether you're sitting or standing.
- Chair mat is made of polycarbonate for durability. Reduces strain on hips, lower back and legs while sitting on a caster-based chair.
- AFS-TEX System 5000 anti-fatigue mat features a non-linear profile between 13/16" and 2" thick to aid posture movement, blood flow and comfort during long periods of standing. Offers comfort and support during extended standing sessions by encouraging continual repositioning of the feet.
- Use the ergonomic easy glide Ultimat chair mat when seated, then pull the System 5000 mat from under the desk when moving to a stand-up working position.
- System can be pulled out using the ergo-bar facility for stand-up working.
- Massage pods and movement trigger features encourage movement and metabolic stimulation.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 10-year limited warranty.
- AFS-TEX System 5000 anti-fatigue mat provides a contoured non-linear profile of between 0.8" and 2" to facilitate numerous standing positions and regular movement which significantly reduces fatigue compared to standing in a single position.
- Regular movement of the legs and feet helps to stimulate blood flow and increase the body’s metabolism
- use of AFS-TEX 5000 mats actively encourages such movement.
- Raised ergonomic surround feature allows further rocking or stretching of feet and ankles. Such activity can help to stimulate blood flow and increase the body's metabolism which can reduce fatigue.The custom sized ergonomic polycarbonate chair mat provides the perfect easy glide surface for caster based chairs. Reduces strain on the lower body and legs while moving on a caster based chair. Size: 38" x 62"
- Utilize the AFS-TEX 5000 on top of the chair mat in front of your desk top while standing. Use the ergo-bar facility to slide it under your desk when reverting to sitting. The ultimate ergonomic solution for both stand-up and sit-down working. The gripper back S2S chair mat is designed for use on carpeted floors.
|recommended use||Low Carpet (1/4" To 3/8")|
|Frequency Of Use||all day|
|Product Type||Chair Mat|
|size||62 in. X 38 in.|
|Product Name||AFS-TEX System 5000 S2S Anti-fatigue Combination Pack for Low/medium Pile Carpet|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Sitting vs Standing
SITTING VS STANDINGStanding desks help you stand more - AFS-TEX helps you stand better.
It is widely reported that sitting for long periods of time can have a detrimental effect on health and wellbeing.
By switching to a standing desk, you can reduce some of the problems caused by sitting, but standing on hard floors for long periods can be uncomfortable and tiring, too. AFS-TEX Mats solve this issue.
AFS-TEX Anti-fatigue mats improve user comfort and reduce fatigue compared to standing on a hard floor - and thats not all AFS-TEX mats are designed to do!
- AFS-TEX Mats are active mats
- Comfortable and supportive
- Massage and stretch features
Active Anti-FatigueResearch shows that making small, regular movements increases blood flow to the legs and reduces fatigue.
AFS-TEX mats are ergonomically designed to encourage tiny, subconscious movements - to help you stand at your desk for longer.
AFS-TEX DESIGNSThe design team at AFS-TEX developed the distinct mat shapes, features and embellishments to help activate each anti-fatigue mat user make tiny, subconscious movements.
These movements, although small, can have a significant impact - providing superior fatigue relief fo the standing mat user - when compared to standing still.
It is the shapes and features that make the AFS-TEX range so characteristic, but it's the comfort that AFS-TEX Mat users remember!
AFS-TEX Anti-Fatigue MatsAnti-fatigue mats for active offices
AFS-TEX Anti-Fatigue Mats are ergonomically designed with Standing Desk Users in mind, but have applications in all workplaces and the home.
Using ergonomic principles, the AFS-TEX design team take anti-fatigue mats to the next level; foot massage pods, joint supporting structure, stretch areas, and uneven surfaces all encourage small, regular movements to produce the most comfortable, standing comfort mats you'll ever use!
Sit to Stand and Adjustable DesksFor desks that enable standing and seated work, try the AFS-TEX S2S mat pack.
Designed for sit-to-stand desk users, it combines a top of the range AFS-TEX 5000 standing mat, and bestselling chair mat for a true ergonomic experience.
SUPPORTIVE STRUCTUREThe cushioned mat is comfortable and supportive. The mat will not sink or sag and it holds feet firmly to support joints and improve comfort. It encourages users to make small movements too.
MASSAGE FEATURESThe surface of many AFS-TEX anti-fatigue mats feature unique massage pods and curves. These encourage you to move your feet and make the mat perfect for barefoot work.
UNEVEN SURFACEThe 4000X and 5000X mats are designed to use with standing desks, so their surfaces are not perfectly flat. Surface curves encourage users to move frequently during use, which can increase blood flow for the best anti-fatigue performance.
STRETCH AND FLEXAll AFS-TEX mats have a deep structure, to enable foot flex and stretching of feet, ankles and calves at the side of the mat. Many of the mats in the AFS-TEX range feature cut outs and 'ergo bars' to help with leg stretches.
PATTERNSMost AFS-TEX mats have a patterned surface, either raised, debossed or printed onto the mat. These act as a visual and tactile aid, reminding you to move for the best anti-fatigue experience.
HANGING HOLEA great looking design feature with a purpose: This hole is a practical way to store your AFS-TEX mat while it's not in use. Simply use a hook (like a hangbag hook) on your desk to hang your mat up.
UNUSUAL SHAPESWhile the AFS-TEX range does include traditional anti-fatigue mat shapes, our latest mats are designed to look as extraordinary as the benefits you'll feel when using one.
TACTILE SURFACEThe mat cover is soft, tactile and feels warm underfoot compared to a cold floor. All AFS-TEX anti-fatigue mats have anti-microbial technology built-in to protect the mat surface.
ANTI MICROBIAL TECHNOLOGY
All AFS-TEX products contain a unique anti-microbial additive which is added to the mat and its cover during manufacture.
The additive - FS Bio - protects the mat from microbial deterioration.
As it is incorporated into the mat structure, this anti-microbial protection will no wash off or wear away and lasts the lifetime of the anti-fatigue mat.
AFS-TEX mats take your comfort and wellbeing seriously. So you have peace of mind - particularly if you enjoy working barefoot or share a desk.
ABOUT FLOORTEXLeading Manufacturer of Office Mats
Floortex makes high-quality chair mats and office anti-fatigue mats for the office and home.
The Floortex range offers a choice of mats for every office worker and their workspace. We take into account user needs and budget, to ensure there is an office mat that suits every individual.
As a responsible company, Floortex uses 25% renewable energy during the manufacture of its chair mats. All Floortex chair mats and anti-fatigue mats are recyclable.
- Wide range
- Top-quality materials
- Responsible manufacture
About Floortex Mats
Use an active anti-fatigue mat with your standing desk. Its ergonomic design will help you stand comfortably for longer, so you can get the most from your standing desk.
Use a Floortex chair mat in your office to protect carpet or hard floors from dirt, damage, scratches and scrapes caused by wheeled office chairs.