This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
SwissGear® Pegasus Computer Backpack For Laptops Up To 17", Black/Blue Item # 130230
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
A sporty, stylish and ultra-convenient computer backpack that makes the perfect gift
- Get easy access to necessary items with the Quik Pack. Keep the bag from falling over on a solid foundation with The Case Base Stabilizer.
- Protect your notebook (up to 17") with a padded computer pocket.
- Lots of storage is available from side and mesh pockets. Includes iPod/MP3 pocket and a removable accessory pouch.
- 3,000 cubic inch capacity holds more than just your notebook. Easily accommodates books, padfolios, gym clothes and much more.
- Expands for additional storage.
- Internal organizer safely holds your smaller essentials.
- Zipper closures keeps contents secure.
- Back padding and shoulder straps designed for comfort. Air-flow back padding keeps your back cool, while shock-absorbing shoulder straps ensure supreme comfort.
- Made of modern poly vinyl that is built to last.
|dimensions||20"H x 15"W x 10"D|
|maximum computer size||17 in.|
|padded shoulder strap||yes|
|primary material||polyvinyl chloride (PVC, #3)|
|removable shoulder strap||yes|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|Show More ▾|
SwissGear® Pegasus Computer Backpack For Laptops Up To 17, Black/Blue is rated out of 5 by 59.
Rated 5 out of 5 by InternationalFlyer from Highly Recommended for the Traveler I have been traveling internationally for business and replaced a traditional briefcase with this backpack. It easily accommodates my 15.6" laptop computer with the extended battery pack and a mini nano sticking out of a USB port on the side. It is easier than a briefcase to navigate through international airports due to the extra handle that fits nicely onto a wheeled suitcase and I have had no problem storing it in overhead bins or under seats on airplanes. Folders and notebooks store easily and are readily accessible. It does have a readily accessible internal pocket for a passport and electronic devices (i.e., GPS, ipod, etc.) also store easily into this backpack and all are well protected. The only minor negative is that I would have liked more zippered internal compartments and a better accommodation of pens, pencils, business cards, and common business supplies. Regarding durability, I have not had the backpack long enough to comment but I have Vitronox/Swiss made luggage that has held up very well even with having to check it with the airlines so I expect nothing less from this back pack.
Date published: 2011-12-18
Rated 4 out of 5 by Meghvir from Sturdy backpack for daily commuters Sturdy backpack for daily commuters
Date published: 2019-02-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by Karen from Great Backpack Great backpack. Nice and sturdy. Has all of the right amount of pockets and storage. I am very pleased with this buy
Date published: 2019-01-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by maryann from Backpack Love it! Works well! Enjoyed using it...
Date published: 2019-01-01