This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
- Bundle includes 2 forms to help gather all the necessary information to meet the latest disability and affirmative action requirements. Assists with filing EEO-1 report and VETS-4212 report for affirmative action hiring.
- Federal contractors and subcontractors with 50 or more employees and contracts of at least $100,000 are eligible to request EEO, protected veteran and disability status information under the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA) and Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act.
- Comprehensive forms allow applicants to self-identify specific Equal Employment Opportunity race and ethnicity groups, as well as "protected veteran" status and disability information.
- White carbonless paper printed with easy-to-read blue ink.
- Tip sheet offers facts and suggestions to help with compliant hiring practices.
- Comes with a "Reasonable Accommodation Notice" to explain legal obligations.
|number of holes punched||0|
|number of parts||0|
|personnel form type||employment|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|sheet size||letter (8 1/2" x 11")|
|total recycled content||0%|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability