This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Global® Traditional™ Series High-Back Faux Leather Chair, 44 1/2"H x 29"W x 30"D, Mahogany Frame, Oxblood Burgundy Vinyl Item # 130350
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Leather-look vinyl and wood trim combine for a rich, distinctive look
- Button-tufted upholstery is handsome, durable. You get the advantages of resilient, easy-to-clean vinyl with the impressive look of leather in this handsome chair. Button-tufted vinyl upholstery with brasshead trim is durable and attractive. Mahogany-finished wood frame and trim add warmth and luster.
- Pneumatic seat-height adjustment for proper posture. Easy adjustment lets you raise or lower seat to maintain the most healthful sitting position — feet flat on floor, calves and thighs at a 90Â° angle. Better positioning improves circulation and reduces muscle strain that can lead to fatigue.
- Tilt controls for ideal positioning. Convenient tilt-tension feature allows you to control the amount of weight required to lean back in your chair when you want to relax. Tilt angle adjusts your chair so the seat and back tilt at the same ratio for even weight distribution.
- Supportive arms help reduce upper body fatigue. Sturdy arms help eliminate muscle strain in shoulders and neck by supporting elbows and forearms.
- Stable 5-star base with smooth dual-wheel casters. You'll enjoy free-wheeling movement on this chair's easy-rolling twin-wheel casters. 5-star base resists tipping by spreading your weight broadly.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Performance Standards. Chair has met quality standards for safety and durability established by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association (BIFMA).
- Easy assembly instructions included.
- GREENGUARD certified for reduced harsh chemical emissions and improved indoor air quality. GREENGUARD products can help you obtain LEED credits if you are pursuing Green Building certification under the US Green Building Councilâ€™s LEED-CI rating system. Visit www.usgbc.org for more information.
- Backed by the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
- GREENGUARD® Certified for healthier indoor air quality. Manufactured with reduced harsh chemicals and with processes that are 'low VOC' (low in Volatile Organic Compounds).
- Level 2 certified as sustainable based on multiple environmental and/or social attributes.
|adjustable arm height||no|
|adjustable arm width||no|
|adjustable back angle||no|
|adjustable back height||no|
|adjustable forward tilt||no|
|adjustable height range||19" - 23"|
|adjustable knee tilt||no|
|adjustable seat back depth||no|
|adjustable seat height||pneumatic/1-touch|
|adjustable tilt angle||yes|
|adjustable tilt tension||yes|
|back cushion height||26 in.|
|chair back material||faux leather|
|chair back style||high-back|
|dimensions||44 1/2"H x 29"W x 30"D|
|Eco-conscious||Less Harsh Chemicals|
|eco-label/standard||GREENGUARD; BIFMA level 2|
|material color||Oxblood Burgundy|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||yes|
|recommended daily usage||Performance (6-8 hours)|
|seat size||19 1/2"W x 20"D|
|style name||Traditional Queen Anne|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|waterfall seat cushion||yes|
|Show More ▾|