Boise® POLARIS® Premium Multi-Use Paper, Letter Size (8 1/2" x 11"), 97 (U.S.) Brightness, 24 Lb, FSC® Certified, Ream Of 500 Sheets, Case Of 10 Reams Item # 1353862
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Designed to handle a wide range of tasks, this versatile Boise POLARIS multipurpose paper is a great choice for printing, copying and other office and school applications. The bright surface helps give your presentations, flyers and sales material an extra pop to make them stand out.
- 24-lb multipurpose paper provides a heavier, professional feel.
- 97-bright surface has a smooth finish to give your printings an extra burst.
- Acid-free paper is designed to resist yellowing and fading over long periods of time.
- Multipurpose paper is great for most copiers and printers.
- Case of 10 reams with 500 sheets per ream. Helps fulfill your office's needs.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- Leadership forestry — from forests or sourcing programs that meet specific environmental standards, helping you support practices that better protect forests and the environment.
- Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) certified — made from wood/paper that comes from forests managed to rigorous environmental and social standards, supported by the world's leading conservation organizations.
|sheet size||Letter (8-1/2" x 11")|
|reams per case||10|
|Recommended Paper Use||General Purpose|
|sheets per ream/pack||500|
|bleaching chemistry||Elemental Chlorine Free (ECF)|
|Cases Per Pallet||40|
|paper brightness (US)||97|
|paper weight||24 lb|
|paper brightness (Euro)||109|
|Product Line||Polaris Premium Color Copy Paper|
|number of holes punched||0|
|Eco Label Standard||Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) Mixed|
|manufacturer||BOISE WHITE PAPER, L.L.C.|
|Post Consumer Recycled Content Percentage||0 %|
|Product Type||Copy & Multipurpose Paper|
|Total Number Of Reams||400|
|total number of sheets||200000|
|Show More ▾|