This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Keurig® OfficePRO™ K145 Coffee Brewer Item # 136557
Brew a fresh, hot beverage that suits the preferences of each guest in your conference room. When you need a quick cup of coffee that's perfectly sized to your mug, this Keurig coffee brewer delivers delicious results one cup at a time.
- This Keurig coffeemaker brews 3 cup sizes — 6 oz, 8 oz and 10 oz.
- Includes a drainable internal water reservoir for transport or storage.
- Automatic shut-off feature conserves power.
|Appliance Features||automatic shut-off; UL listed; water level indicator|
|cord length||5.33 feet|
|dimensions||13 1/2"H x 8 1/2"W x 11"D|
|manufacturer||Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|water level indicator||yes|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
The OfficePRO® K145 Brewing System brews a perfect cup of coffee, tea, hot cocoa or iced beverage in under one minute at the touch of a button. Now everyone in your office can brew what they love. This brewer has an Auto Off feature so when set it turns off after two hours of non-use. With the choice of three cup sizes, the OfficePRO® K145 Brewing System offers a removable drip tray to accommodate travel mugs.
OfficePRO® Interactive Tour
Keurig® K145 OfficePRO® Brewing System Use and Care GuidePDF, 1.99MB, 32 pages
Keurig® K145 OfficePRO® Brewing System BrochurePDF, 569K, 6 pages
Keurig® Brewer Comparison
Usage: Commercial use only
Power: 1,400 watts
Weight: 14 lbs. empty
Dimensions: 13.25" H x 12.25" D x 9.5" W
Keurig Brewed Quality
Keurig® Commercial Brewing Systems are built to keep your business going all day with gourmet coffee, tea, hot cocoa, and more. Whatever the size of your business, we'll help you choose the right brewer and beverages.
Keurig® Commercial Brewing Systems are available through our Keurig Authorized Distributors.
Our distributors are experts at finding the right Keurig Commercial Brewing System for businesses of all sizes. Working with a distributor offers the following benefits:
· Multiple water-source options: direct plumbing or removable reservoir
· On-site brewer service and maintenance
· One-stop solution, including beverage pod delivery
· A wide variety of brewer sizes
How The K-Cup Pod Works
How Does the K-Cup® Pod Work?
- Oxygen, light and humidity are sealed out to ensure freshness
- Pressurized water is forced through the K-Cup® pod at the ideal brewing temperature
- Coffee Roasters specify the exact amount and grind of a given coffee
- A premium paper filter provides optimum flavor
- No residual coffee left behind to affect the flavor of the next cup