This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
TP-LINK TL-SF1016DS 10/100Mbps 16-Port Switch, 13-inch, Rackmount, 3.2Gbps Capacity Item # 138934
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The TL-SF1016DS Fast Ethernet switch provides you with a high-performance, low-cost, easy-to-use, seamless and standard upgrade to improve old network to 100Mbps network. All 16 ports support auto MDI/MDIX, no need to worry about the cable type, simply plug and play. Moreover, with the innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SF1016DS can save up to 25% of the power consumption and 80% of the packaging material can be recycled, making it an eco-friendly solution for your business network.
|Certifications & Standards||FCC; CE; IEEE 802.3; IEEE 802.3u; IEEE 802.3x|
|form factor||Rack-mountable; Desktop|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC; 220 V AC|
|manufacturer||TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd|
|Media Type Supported||Twisted Pair|
|Port/Expansion Slot Details||16 x Fast Ethernet Network|
|ports||16 10/100 Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|power source||Power Supply|
|Total Number of Network Ports||16|
|Twisted Pair Cable Standard||Category 5e|
|warranty length||5-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
- Innovative energy-efficient technology saves power up to 70%
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode
- Non-blocking switching architecture that forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput
- 3.2 Gbps Switching Capacity
- Store and forward Switching scheme
- Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
- Auto-negotiation ports provide smart integration between 10Mbps, 100Mbps hardware.
- Plug and Play design simplifies installation
- Fanless design to make sure it works quietly
TL-SF1016DS DatasheetPDF, 769K, 3 pages