This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Planters Salted Peanuts - Individually Wrapped - Salty - Packet - 1.75 oz - 4 / Box Item # 140263
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
With their unique combination of good fats, dietary fiber, vitamins and minerals, these nuts make a delicious addition to any healthy eating plan. Salted peanuts have been roasted to perfection for a satisfying crunch. Individual packages provide a perfect way to carry this light and healthy snack on-the-go.
|Ingredients||Peanuts; Peanut And/Or Cottonseed Oil; Sea Salt|
|manufacturer||The Kraft Heinz Company|
|Nutrition Facts||Serving Size 28g Servings per Container about 6 Amount Per Serving Calories 170 Calories from Fat 130 % Daily Value Total Fat 14g 22% Saturated Fat 2g 10% Trans Fat 0g Monounsaturated Fat 7g Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 120mg 5% Potassium 200mg 6% Total Carbohydrate 5g 2% Dietary Fiber 2g 8% Sugars 1g Protein 7g Phosphorus 10% Vitamin A 0 % Vitamin C 0 % Calcium 2 % Iron 8 %|
|Weight (Approximate)||1.75 oz|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Nuts are the heroes of wholesome snacking. And Planters offers a wide variety of delicious nuts. When you're looking for snacks with protein and nutrients, grab a handful of Planters nuts (or try one of our snack bags).
We've been around since 1906, and have built our reputation on quality, variety and, of course, taste, so you can trust our nutritious snacks to satisfy your cravings.
For over 100 years, Planters has taken the natural goodness of nuts and perfected the art of roasting to guarantee its exceptional taste. With an obsessive commitment to quality, Planters nuts consistently satisfy your salty craving.
Snacks For Every Taste