This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Epson® VS350 XGA 3LCD Projector, V11H839220 Item # 140268
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
It is easy to show off a presentation or video using this multimedia projector, which features 3LCD, 3-chip technology. The high-resolution unit offers HDMI™ and USB ports for connection to computers and more, and the included remote helps you navigate its exciting functions with the press of a button.
- Lightweight at only 5.5 lb.
- 3LCD, 3-chip technology displays images cleanly.
- 1024 x 768 resolution with more than 1 billion colors.
- Keystone correction helps eliminate image distortion. Automatically corrects images for vertical display angles within ±30°. Allows manual correction for horizontal angles within ±30°.
- Up to 3,300 lumens of brightness and a 15,000:1 contrast ratio. Offers distinguishable contrast between white and black.
- 30" to 300" viewable screen size. 1.48 (wide) to 1.77 (tele) throw ratio range reproduces images to their correct proportions.
- Optical zoom helps create the best display for your needs.
- Higher Color Brightness and Wider Color Gamut provide vibrant visuals.
- 210W UHE lamp lasts up to 10,000 hours.
- HDMI, USB Type-A, USB-Type B and D-sub 15-pin ports enable quick connections. Compatible with PC and Mac.
- Includes a multifunction remote control for easy operation.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited (projector) and 90-day limited (lamp) warranties.
|average lamp life||6,000 (Normal Mode), 10,000 (ECO Mode) hours|
|color depth||1.07 billion colors|
|dimensions||3.2"H x 11.9"W x 9.2"D|
|image distortion control (keystone correction)||yes|
|maximum diagonal image size||300 in.|
|maximum projection distance||25 feet|
|maximum resolution||1024 x 768 (XGA)|
|native resolution||1024 x 768 (XGA)|
|projector weight||5.5 lb|
|remote control included||yes|
|warranty length||1-year limited; 90-day limited|
|white brightness (white light output)||3,300 lumens|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Portable Projector with HDMI for Presentations with Greater DetailTravel friendly and easy to use, the VS350 portable projector delivers 3,300 lumens of color/white brightness1 for vivid, colorful images — even in well-lit rooms. Featuring XGA resolution (1024 x 768) — 1.5x more than SVGA — the VS350 is ideal for more detailed, text-heavy presentations. Its simple image adjustment and setup tools get you up and running quickly. Plus, Epson® 3LCD projectors deliver remarkable color accuracy, with up to 3x Higher Color Brightness2 and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut3 over competitive DLP projectors. The VS350 also supports HDMI, the standard in digital connectivity, for use with the latest laptops and media players.
- More accurate, vivid color, even in well-lit rooms — 3,300 lumens of equal color and white brightness1
- XGA resolution (1024 x 768) — 1.5x more resolution than SVGA for projecting text-heavy presentations with greater detail
- Fast, easy setup with Epson — get up and running in no time with easy image adjustments and convenient control
- Remarkable color accuracy — up to 3x Higher Color Brightness2 and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut3 with Epson over DLP projectors
- Works with the latest laptops and media players — supports HDMI, the standard in connectivity, for digital video and audio in one cable
1 Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
2 Color brightness (color light output) in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Color brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on PMA Research sales data for Dec. 2015 through Nov. 2016.
3 Gamut volume in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in 3D in the CIE L*a*b* coordinate space. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on PMA Research sales data for Dec. 2015 through Nov. 2016.
4 Based on TFCinfo: U.S. Projector Brand Customer Perception and Preference Study, Multimedia Projectors 2017.
5 For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit www.epson.com/recycle
6 SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.